This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Okay, so, every time I've tried to order my Santee his/her gift, it's been out of stock on Amazon. This thing is really, really cool, but I can switch to Santa Plan B so that you get something sooner if time is of the essence.

If you haven't gotten something yet, tell me if you'd rather wait for the amazing gift or get a pretty cool gift on the double.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • If I happen to be your Santee, then waiting is ok if it's amazing.
    What he said.
    What he said.
    What they said.

• edited January 2013
    If I happen to be your Santee, then waiting is ok if it's amazing.
    What he said.
    What they said.
    What them said.
    Post edited by Casa Vino on
  • I was hoping to send both parts of my gift together, but one is taking longer than expected, I'll send the first half tomorrow.
    What he said.
    What they said.
    Word up.
  • I think I got my secret santa gift today, but the name on the package wasn't one I recognized nor was it from where my Santa lives, so I'm not sure.
    Anyway, I got one of these:
    Which is great because I needed a new wallet! Thanks Santa!
  • Right uni faff is sorted so my gift will be sent on Monday 7th! I don't know whether to send it as individual packages or in one box. Any idea of what is better for shipping to the states? Also Santee I am back at my original address now sorry of the confusion.
  • Gift is finally away. I owe my Santa many apologies for being lame, because it's not excellent enough to justify being late.
  • Gift is finally away. I owe my Santa many apologies for being lame, because it's not excellent enough to justify being late.
    Same from my end. =w=; Now that I'm back in my apartment.
  • For those guys who are being late, maybe it would be a good idea to have Sonic relay the specifics rather than posting it here so that way we aren't just kind of hoping you're talking about shipping our gift.
  • edited January 2013
    Lazyness's been an issue for me lately. I'll get my gift off by wednesday or so.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Just sent my Santees gift out! It should be with you in 5-6 days. I wrapped the shit out of it and its all a bit padded so hopefully it will all be ok.
  • I got my gift! Nonnonba, a gekiga manga. Thanks, Santa!
  • According to Amazon, my santee should have his gift now.
  • Still waiting on mine...
  • Still waiting on mine...
  • well, to my santee, do not despair, it's just that the post office in my country sucks and it takes forever to ship stuff out.
  • Dearest Santee, the amazing gift is back in stock! Shipping it out via Prime this afternoon. ~_~
  • Already informed Sonic to tell my Santee that I currently cannot prioritize my free time to finishing the gift. I really feel like poop, but I have to take care of other things first.
  • Deer Santee it should be with you any day now. Like either today or tomorrow.
  • Santa, really looking forward to reading George Carlin's brain poo. <3
  • edited January 2013
    Eeek. Gonna have to wait; need more money for shipping. Sorry, Santee.

EDIT: Realized that I gave away that my Santa is international. Oh welllllll.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Looool you could have just edited it instead of giving it away plainly :P
  • There's still a handful of international FRCF Santees without a present. It's still up in the air. Needed a valid reason for not shipping this afternoon, at any rate.

I feel like poop about this, Santee! I'm sorry!
  • Eh, my gift was/is taking forever to ship, so I bought something else to send, if I can't cancel the order for the original gift, I'll send that one too anyway. Hope my santee enjoys the modest present. ;w;
  • I like all the people posting about how they're sending their gifts late. It makes me think mine is coming soon.
  • I just hope mine comes when someone is in the house.
  • Did someone send me my gift as I got a message saying that I needed to pay some customs charges on a package. Could you either mail me or sonic so he can tell me the shipping code and all that. Cheers my dear.