This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Part 1 of Secret Santa gift is made. I started on part 2 last night. It'll be done tonight and sent tomorrow.

EDIT: To clarify, it's one item, but it had to be made in two parts.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • My package is on its way. Enjoy, Santee!
  • I sent off my package a few days ago. Enjoy also Secret Santee!
  • My package was sent last week. I hope my Santee enjoys it.
  • No bees were harmed in the sending of my secret santa gift.
  • I am picking up the last of my Santees gifts tomorrow, aw man I hope you like some of this stuff.
  • Hopefully, they will think my gift is awesome. ^_^
  • I am finishing my package either tonight or tomorrow. I will send it tomorrow :P
  • THANK YOU SANTA FOR THE SUMMER WARS DVD! :D
  • THANK YOU SANTA FOR THE SUMMER WARS DVD! :D
    Oooh, good gift!
  • edited December 2012
    You got a mysterious package!

What could it be?
    Open the package

It's a Christmas present!
    Thanks, Santa!

EDIT: Man, Dropbox doesn't seem to like direct links anymore. Time to imgur.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Just Amazon Primed my Santee's gift so they should hopefully get it on Thursday, whoever they are ;)
    I got my gift! I've already started reading it, and I really like it so far! ^_^
    Also I got the best Xmas card EVAR.
    Thank you, Cat! :D
  • I'm glad you like it! :)
    I love the way he draws cats. I also loved the cat's discussions on religion. He's kinda a troll lol.
  • edited December 2012
    Thanks for the baking parchment santa. Just what I always wanted. I'll roll out some baked goods on it, but I won't be leaving them on a plate for you fatty!
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Thanks for the baking parchment santa. Just what I always wanted. I'll roll out some baked goods on it, but I won't be leaving them on a plate for you fatty!
    More gifts should be incoming. Many more.
  • Many small yellow and black gifts?
  • Maybee, but I wouldn't say it's anything to be abuzz about.
  • Maybee, but I wouldn't say it's anything to be abuzz about.
    Uh oh. There were some books in there, but I couldn't make a funny joke about them. Now I'm worried.
  • edited December 2012
    Got back to the family home today after a two hour drive. This was waiting:

Included was the note, "You wanted comics, so I got you the greatest comic ever made."

Scott Rubin Santa is the best Santa. Thanks, Scott; you made my day.

To my Santee: Your gift is coming out today via Amazon Prime. Hope it reaches you by Christmas!
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • My Santee should get theirs sometime today if they haven't already. Amazon said its out for delivery.
  • It is the greatest comic ever made.
  • My Santee should get theirs sometime today if they haven't already. Amazon said its out for delivery.
    Got it :D

Awesome pick dude, thanks!
  • Sweet! Glad you like it!
  • It seems weird that I did/would find it far easier to get gifts for you all than most of my IRL friends and family.
  • it's easier to stalk us?
  • Jumper away!

My santee's gift should hopefully arrive within the next 4-5 days, so with any luck, it will arrive on actual Christmas, maybe Boxing Day at the latest.
  • edited December 2012
    Oh mans, I just got a package from Boston! A book I've actually been really interested in reading, and some comfy hand warmers. They fit great! There wasn't a note, but whoever you are, thanks!

Also, santee, your present should get to you on or right after Christmas.

EDIT: Here's a pic

Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • My santee may get theirs a bit late. I can't wait to see what someone got me! ^_^