This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• Hmm I wonder if the Humane Society takes in pet bees... *thinking ahead*
  • Damn, I need some sort of anonymous messaging system to see if my Santee is allergic to any particular venoms or has any fears that I should exploit be aware of.
  • edited December 2012
    You should have asked me instead of posting on here. I would say,"no". Just do it anyways.

Also to my Santee, my life is full of hectic right now. I'm very behind on your present. It may not be able to be shipped out until next year. I'm very sorry.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • The raw materials for my Santee's gift have been procured. Now it must simply be produced.
  • Mine is "in the works" and so far is on schedule to make it before Xmas. As long as the shipping gods don't screw me over on one part that is on the way. >_>
  • Damn, I need some sort of anonymous messaging system to see if my Santee is allergic to any particular venoms or has any fears that I should exploit be aware of.
    You mean me?
    Also to my Santee, my life is full of hectic right now. I'm very behind on your present. It may not be able to be shipped out until next year. I'm very sorry.
    Don't sweat it.

• The anonymity is ruined now. RUINED.
  • Hopefully I can get my Santee's gift sent out tomorrow or Friday. I've been quite busy lately, or I would've sent it sooner. Fingers crossed!
  • Im hopping to send mine at the end of next week, if monies come through. Also I wont be at my listed address from the 21st-31st. I can provide another one if that helps?
  • I find it funny how people always try and apologize to their Santee for being late despite the fact that their Santee has no idea who they are.
  • Every year everyone is always late. Just move holidays to February.
  • I find it funny how people always try and apologize to their Santee for being late despite the fact that their Santee has no idea who they are.
    I'M IN DESPAIR BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHO IS GIVING THEM A GIFT!!!
    I mailed my shit before Black Friday, some people actually remember to do it promptly.
    I mailed my shit before Black Friday, some people actually remember to do it promptly.
    HAHA! I threw that shit before I walked in the room!

But then everyone will be late in February instead of December.
    Just because someone hasn't sent a gift immediately doesn't mean they forgot or are an irresponsible Santa. Many people here make handcrafted stuff with care that takes awhile.

Also, since I take my Santa job too seriously, I like to have my gift arrive around the holiday its supposed to be for. (Not Thanksgiving, not Valentines day, but Xmas.)

So nyeh.
  • edited December 2012
    I'm waiting for what I was going to get my santa to come back in stock at amazon. I hear what I'm getting them is pretty cool so I hope it is enjoyed.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Churba still hasn't sent his 2011 secret santa gift, but that's fine because he's hand crafting the shit out of it.
  • edited December 2012
    Churba still hasn't sent his 2011 secret santa gift, but that's fine because he's hand crafting the shit out of it.
    Admittedly, I could get it done faster if I didn't work a ridiculous amount of hours, and the first step didn't take months more than anticipated. However, I do have it, and it will arrive, even if I have to hand-deliver the fuckin' thing.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • With or without the Santa suit?
  • I picture Aussie santa as Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa but much less of a wreck and more just drunk carrying a knife and fighting Crocs.
  • I picture Aussie santa as Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa but much less of a wreck and more just drunk carrying a knife and fighting Crocs.
    And instead of a sleigh, He's got a big red ute.
  • PRESENT SENT. Hope you enjoy it.

Also thanks to my SS, stoked to play this game :D
  • To my Santa, if you haven't sent it yet, could you send it to my second address since I'll be heading home in a couple of days and will be there for at least a couple of weeks.
  • If my Santa hasn't sent their gift yet, I will not be in my residence until January. If they have sent it, I'll get it late. ;x;
  • Sonic, did you get either of my emails? :<
  • No... Message me through the forum. I always get those.
  • Sonic, did you get either of my emails? :<</p>
    Yeah, I was wondering why you (Sonic) never replied to mine as well. I'll get in touch.
  • God speed Secret Santa package!