This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• It has begun, I have purchased my santee said gift, (yes I shop for gifts before Black Friday), to the Santee all I have to say is enjoy it.
    I'll throw out that it has begun from me, too, so that when someone gets something in the mail they won't just automatically assume it was from you and think that they figured out Secret Santa.
  • edited November 2012
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • Supergod? I hope you don't have or want Christian friends. Aside from that, it is incredible.
  • Hey Secret Santa, if you can't think of anything to get me, you should get me this: http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/dde2/
  • Dear Santa, if you can't think of anything then weapons are always acceptable.
  • Dear santee, if you receive a white powder then yes it is anthrax.
  • I didn't mean bioweapons.
  • Too late. Invest in latex gloves.
  • Boooo the gift I was going to get was sold out. :(
  • edited November 2012
    First part of the gift: PURCHASED.

Second part of the gift: PURCHASED.
    Post edited by SquadronROE on
  • Started my gift last night. Must practice a new skill to finish it up.
  • Gonna acquire part of my gift this Wednesday. Not sure what the other half is even going to be yet though.
  • Gonna buy on Amazon as usual.
  • HAHA I found my gift! On amazon.
  • That does remind me that I need to recreate my wishlist on Amazon. It's been forever since I've even looked there.
  • I found a gift IN the Amazon

• edited November 2012
    That's almost as good as a box filled to the brim with live bees. The box would say "WARNING: BEES" and the santee would still open it.
    Post edited by SquadronROE on
  • That's almost as good as a box filled to the brim with live bees. The box would say "WARNING: BEES" and the santee would still open it.
    Thank you for another opportunity to post this comic.

• Never don't post that comic.
  • I got an email saying my gift should be arriving within the next day or so, get santees get excited it might be yours.
  • Very tempted to just have amazon mail it to my santee. So much less of a hassle (for me).
  • I have got plans good plans, I just need to try to wrangle the local life stock.
  • Woo! I got mine, and it is awesome. Now it is sitting on my desk, and tempting people to steal it. I'm thinking of bringing an airsoft gun in as an implicit threat.
  • edited December 2012
    ProfPangloss hath revealed himself and thrown his gauntlet. It was a Danimal Cannon t-shirt. Much rejoicing and headbanging was had.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • I guess I should send now.
  • Meant to note this earlier to my Santa...
    I'll be out of town starting Friday Dec 21st. If you don't think it'll get to me before then, and you can't use USPS (they usually put our packages in the front office), you might want to wait till January to send it. So it doesn't sit around tempting hoodlums and all. Thanks!
  • Damnit, I need to actually box mine up and send it out. Yeah, it's definitely gonna be post-Christmas. I really need more time to adequately "prepare" the "gift"*.

*bees
  • Damnit, I need to actually box mine up and send it out. Yeah, it's definitely gonna be post-Christmas. I really need more time to adequately "prepare" the "gift"*.

*bees
    Yeah they're kinda hard to find in the winter