This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I only bought Dirt3.

And, you know what, I Fucking Love It. Check this out:

That's no trailer. That's gameplay footage of me driving. That's right; you can upload videos of your driving direct to youtube.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Sanctum
    Darksiders
    F1 2010
    Jamestown
    Spacechem
    Hoard
    Fallout: New Vegas DLC

I don't remember their prices.
  • @ninjarabbi Oh, Vertex Dispenser is $10 now; how about VVVVVV instead?
  • What I Got:
    BIT.TRIP RUNNER
    Railworks 2
    Audiosurf
    Sims 3: Ambitions
    Sims 3: Late Night
    Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff
    Magicka (gifted copy)
    Terraria (gifted copy)

~$40
  • I grabbed the Sanctum 4-pack just for the hell of it. If anyone needs a key (or wants to play), let me know.
  • I know the odds of winning are basically nil, but how will I know if I won? Did the pick winners yet?
  • I know the odds of winning are basically nil, but how will I know if I won? Did they pick winners yet?
    I was wondering about this too. I'm sure winners will be notified and will eventually be posted on the website.
  • edited July 2011
    I was wondering about this too. I'm sure winners will be notified and will eventually be posted on the website.
    I'd say that's the most likely - they'll propably announce after they stop the sales on the publisher packs at the earliest.

My haul set me back 93 bucks odd, but 44 odd of that was Dirt 3.

Also, magica is grand fun, but I'm getting into an irritating habit of hitting the middlemouse to use my smoke-bomb escape, and instead dropping giant rocks/hellfire/arcane energy on my head, leading to my immediate and painful death.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I picked up

Half Life 1 (and associated games)
    Super Meat Boy
    VVVVVV
    Magika (and the Vietnam DLC)
    Portal 2

all for a total of about $45
  • Toki Tori
    Guns of Icarus
    Mafia II
    Darkstar One
    Monday Night Combat 4pack
    F.E.A.R. Pack

Would have bought Dirt 3 if it were available in my region.
  • edited July 2011
    Does anyone remember what that Magicka DLC was that you got for redeeming the 3 tickets? The original page is no longer available on Steam. :(

Nevermind. I found it on my profile. ^^;;
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Total spent this sale: $2.50. There was basically nothing I wanted that I didn't already have.
  • Total spent on Steam Sale: $0.

I still have my free copies of the zombie shooting game and the electroheroguy game on PS3 that I probably won't play through.

Then, of course, there are some classic games I keep telling myself I will play through again like Fallout 2 and Arcanum, and heck Daggerfall why not? Except, every time I pull out the classic games, I get distracted by real life and lose my place in those kinds of games. WHY LIFE? Maybe high school was the best years of my life?
  • Bought:
    Eufloria
    Left 4 Dead
    Magicka
    Mass Effect
    Penny Arcade
    VVVVVV
    SpaceChem
    Terraria
  • Daggerfall
    You can download this for free of Bethesda's webzone.
  • @ninjarabbi Oh, Vertex Dispenser is $10 now; how about VVVVVV instead?
    You Still want VVVVV? or are there any other games you want now?
  • You Still want VVVVV? or are there any other games you want now?
    Actually, I am liking the look of Toki Tori. Send that. (I promise, I won't change my mind again)

How's Terraria so far? I'm liking it, but I think I should have started on a smaller world; everything is so far away.
  • How's Terraria so far? I'm liking it, but I think I should have started on a smaller world; everything is so far away.
    I played Terraria for two minutes and went back to SpaceChem. I think it will only be worthwhile with multiplayer.
  • Oh alright, are you sure you don't want to wait till its like a dollar again?
    And I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, I just just downloaded it.
  • Fuck Terraria. Spend your money ($5) on Roller Coast Tycoon Deluxe at GoG.com
  • Oh alright, are you sure you don't want to wait till its like a dollar again?
    I don't know, I'm not super familiar with Steam and its sales. Anything you recommend?
    [Fucking awesome image]
    My god that is fucking awesome.
  • Well I got it for like $1.25 last week so you mitt want to wait. Unmarked well I love vvvvv but I got that cheap to too. Ohmmeter I d,don't know what to recommend...so many games!
  • Fuck [insert older game has already played for a bit]. Spend your money [new game I am playing that is hot to me for a week then same cycle over again.]
  • Cool, I'll sleep on it for a while. I've got a few games to tide me over.
    [Fucking awesome image]
    My god that is fucking awesome.
    Gimmie that save right now!
  • How's Terraria so far?
    Ridiculously awesome, but only in multiplayer. Groups are good.
    Great... now I want to play that game again.
  • Will there be a FRCF Terraria server in the future? This is something I can get behind.
  • Actually, I am liking the look of Toki Tori. Send that. (I promise, I won't change my mind again)
    Toki Tori is a cute, fun, and fairly challenging puzzle platformer. If it's less than $5 it's a deal.