This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• edited September 2011
    It doesn't seem to be showing up as a new episode in my DVR schedule.
    My DVR can't seem to tell the difference between old and new MLP. So basically the "record only new episodes" function doesn't work right.
    Post edited by jtvh on
  • It doesn't seem to be showing up as a new episode in my DVR schedule.
    My DVR can't seem to tell the difference between old and new MLP. So basically the "record only new episodes" function doesn't work right.
    That's because they don't label them one way or the other in the guide. Mine is just set to record all of them.
  • If I join a roller derby, I'm calling myself Vainbow Dash. Cutie mark insignia included of course.
    Why not just "Rainbow Viga"?
  • If I join a roller derby, I'm calling myself Vainbow Dash. Cutie mark insignia included of course.
    Why not just "Rainbow Viga"?
    A play on my vanity.
  • I checked back at least five pages and didn't see this, but if it has been posted before, I apologize...Playbronie...
  • I know this was posted here, but I'm posting it anyway.
  • We are going to watch it on the Hub tomorrow morning while we eat cinnamon toast in our PJs. ^_^
  • I want your life...
    And cable...
  • edited September 2011
    I want your life....
    And cable....
    In that order?
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • Well, I'd gladly be happily married and capable of waking up with someone and watching cartoons over having cable.
  • edited September 2011
    Well, I'd gladly be happily married and capable of waking up with someone and watching cartoons over having cable.
    You should never have to choose. ^_~

(We will probably be canceling our cable in the near future, but it is nice not to have to watch grainy ponies or "poi-nees" as we call them.)
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • We are going to watch it on the Hub tomorrow morning while we eat cinnamon toast in our PJs. ^_^
    We have similar plans. Just substitute chocolate coated sugar bombs for cinnamon toast.
  • We have similar plans. Just substitute chocolate coated sugar bombs for cinnamon toast.
    I swear we are related in some way. ^_~
  • (We will probably be canceling our cable in the near future, but it is nice not to have to watch grainy ponies or "poi-nees" as we call them.)
    Bittorent yo, I get 720P ponies.
  • edited September 2011
    (We will probably be canceling our cable in the near future, but it is nice not to have to watch grainy ponies or "poi-nees" as we call them.)
    720P's are big and take too long to download. Keep in mind that anything with a timer or a progress bar makes me incredibly impatient. It is odd, I know, but it is like nails on a chalk board to me. I have a lot more patience with anything that doesn't "count down" so to speak.

The microwave is my nemesis.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • (We will probably be canceling our cable in the near future, but it is nice not to have to watch grainy ponies or "poi-nees" as we call them.)
    720P's are big and take too long to download. Keep in mind that anything with a timer or a progress bar makes me incredibly impatient. It is odd, I know, but it is like nails on a chalk board to me. I have a lot more patience with anything that doesn't "count down" so to speak.

The microwave is my nemesis.
    1. Set it to download.
    2. VIDEO GAMES
    3. Oh shit it's done.
    4. HAHA TIME FOR PONIES
    1. Set it to download.
    2. VIDEO GAMES
    3. Oh shit it's done.
    4. HAHA TIME FOR PONIES
    I am sure that sane people are capable of that.
  • edited September 2011
    From intervention con.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • That image is a bit large, much like your mom. (Sorry, I am in a "Your Mom" place right now.)
  • Well, I am in your mom's place right now.

I mean her vagina.

Sorry. That was bad. I'll go back to my corner now.
  • Fixed. Sorry, posting from my phone makes HTML code hard.
  • Lets see if we can run this shit in to the ground in less than a day!

• This makes me so happy.
  • Worried all the build-up is going to lead to disappointment :(
    It has Q. Nothing but awesomeness will happen when Q is in mix.

Almost less then 12 hours. :P
    It has Q. Nothing but awesomeness will happen when Q is in mix.

Almost less then 12 hours. :P
    People will be recording this at 9 AM real time, so like 6 in the morning in your weird, fake time.
  • People will be recording this at 9 AM real time, so like 6 in the morning in your weird, fake time.
    Oh yeah. I was forgetting about that time difference thingy.

I'll have my weird time any day of the week. Just think if Hurricane Irene happened to you guys this weekend? :P
  • People will be recording this at 9 AM real time, so like 6 in the morning in your weird, fake time.
    Oh yeah. I was forgetting about that time difference thingy.

I'll have my weird time any day of the week. Just think if Hurricane Irene happened to you guys this weekend? :P
    Ha, I'd be fine. We never lost power at my house!
  • Ha, I'd be fine. We never lost power at my house!
    Mainly referring to Boston. However, I will more than likely be up at 6 AM anyways, so I might as well watch ponies.