This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Games You are Currently Playing

Comments

• edited September 2011
    BF2: Was holding my own against some very tough helicopter pilots until I was shot by a missile which had not only come at me from over a hill, but had traced a perfectly straight line, glued about half a meter above the ground, making very sharp, sudden turns to go over the objects in it's way.

Be pro kids, don't use bots.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Should I start a game of FFV or FFVI?
  • Should I start a game of FFV or FFVI?
    VI. V has some deep failings, and is far more grindey.
  • VI. V has some deep failings, and is far more grindey.
    However, if you don't want to be ruined to all FF games play any before 6... :-p
    However, if you don't want to be ruined to all FF games play any before 6... :-p
    I dunno I love 6, 7, and 9. The rest have not been interesting to me. 4 was ok. I don't really like the others because their stories are either basically nonexistent or kinda goofy.
    Yeah, VI is in my opinion the peak of the Final Fantasy games. The opening itself makes my whole body thrill with excitement every time I start the game.
  • Starting playing Gears 3 with apartment mates.
  • Starting playing Gears 3 with apartment mates.
    Everyone on my friend list is playing Gears. Not sure what will happen to them when the BF3 beta opens up this week.
  • So if anyone is currently playing STO, my little gaming group needs 1 more person to be able to make a fleet. You can share in our sweet, sweet fleet bank.
  • So the Penny Arcade grew is going completely nuts over Burnout Crash. Has anyone else given it a try? I might give it a go over the weekend if I can squeak in some video game time.
  • Borderlands downloaded, and I played it for a bit. It's neat, I'm glad I can run it on my computer, and I love the way it looks. Now I just wish I had someone to play with.
  • Disgaea 4, I'm a sucker for grindy TRPGs. The humor is awesome too. I kinda wish It was easier to see the maps though, there is a crazy amount of stuff going on.
  • Since I managed to get the compatibility working on my computer, I was rocking the shit out of this during last weekend's LAN party -

• Lots of Rome: total war, and a bit of Alpha protocol. I'd like to play more of Alpha Protocol but the game seem to not work well on Win7 64 bit and crashes every 5-10 minutes.
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
  • Lots of Rome: total war, and a bit of Alpha protocol. I'd like to play more of Alpha Protocol but the game seem to not work well at all and crashes every 5-10 minutes.
  • I'd like to play more of Alpha Protocol but the game seem to not work well on Win7 64 bit and crashes every 5-10 minutes.
    Must be you. I played through the game perfectly in 64 bit windows 7.
  • Must be you. I played through the game perfectly in 64 bit windows 7.
    Okay wait wait wait. The controls on that game are terrible, how did you fix them?
  • Okay wait wait wait. The controls on that game are terrible, how did you fix them?
    I believe the only thing I did was invert the mouse and increase sensitivity..

The only time controls were annoying was hacking because they didn't translate that well from the console controller to PC...
  • I believe the only thing I did was invert the mouse and increase sensitivity..

The only time controls were annoying was hacking because they didn't translate that well from the console controller to PC...
    What about the lock-picking?
  • Battlefield 3.
  • I think I'm going to play some Diablo II.
  • ...League of Legends.

Now if only I could get in a PvB match where a person doesn't leave mid-fight.
  • The new build of the Old Republic beta is out so I'm trying a Sith Warrior this time. Game is surprisingly fun and stable and much farther along than I would expect. I think it's just about ready for retail launch.
  • Battlefield 3.
    Wait...that's out?
  • The closed beta started yesterday. Open beta starts tomorrow.
  • Battlefield 3.
    Wait...that's out?
    Closed beta is out, open beta is Sept 29.

I was hoping to get m last few chievo's on BC2 but:

1) I suck shooting the chopper guns (Vietnam 50 chopper kills).
    2) I never play Recon (Vietnam Gold Star all weapons).
    3) I never get destruction kills (need 8 more).
  • The thing right now that confuses me/bugs me about BF3 is that all the server browsing/joining is handled in your web browser. This seems like something that should be handled from within the Origin client.
  • Now that Solatorobo is ACTUALLY out, I've been playing it much of the day today. It is straight-up bursting with style, character, and artistic merit. I'm not saying it's one of those "GAMES ARE ART" things; it's still just a game, but a staggeringly beautiful game.
  • I still haven't gotten the hang of Counter Strike, but I still enjoy it.