This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon Black and White

1242526272830»

Comments

• edited February 2012
    But the games are still for normal DS! Like, why!

[Edit] Ninja'd.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Considering that they are Black and White 2, I'm thinking that they will actually be continuations of the story from Black and White.
  • It's hard to believe they broke such a long-running successful pattern.

I think it is a result of Nintendo recently not doing so well. They are probably thinking of every way possible to get more moneys. Someone was probably like hey, what if there are two Pokemon Greys? Cha-ching!
  • edited February 2012
    Considering that they are Black and White 2, I'm thinking that they will actually be continuations of the story from Black and White.
    Hmmmmm. That could be interesting. Though it wouldn't make a lot of sense if it was about same characters and you couldn't have all the pokemon you got from the first game.
    It's hard to believe they broke such a long-running successful pattern.
    Eeyup.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • The whole story could be based around Kyurem and the mythology surrounding it and Reshiram and Zekrom rather than Team Plasma.
  • Sounds like Pokemon Crystal. So why not just make Pokemon Grey? You better come up with a good reason, Nintendo.
  • SURE, I'LL BUY IT!
  • As slighted as I feel, I am 90% sure that Nintendo is going to end up winning me over in the end.

So, yeah.
    SURE, I'LL BUY IT!
  • I'm just hoping that White2/Black2 has everything from White1/Black1 in it so I don't have to get extra games.
  • I'm just hoping that White2/Black2 has everything from White1/Black1 in it so I don't have to get extra games.
    I really don't think they will considering that this is the first time that Nintendo has made direct sequels to Pokemon games rather than a revised version.

• You don't know that yet. Nothing official has called it a "direct sequel."
  • One of my brother's friends jacked my copy of Pokemon Black before I had even beaten the game. Never got it back. Punk ass twelve-year olds. So...
    SURE, I'LL BUY IT!
  • Didn't buy the originals. Was going to wait for "Gray," but that might not be happening. So, holding my nose and buying White 2. Awesome.
  • What I'm interested in is that they said that there will be special features that only the 3DS will be able to use.
  • What I'm interested in is that they said that there will be special features that only the 3DS will be able to use.
    They've been pulling that trick since Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons with the Advance Shop.
  • Sorry, dignity. I love you, but,
    SURE, I'LL BUY IT!
  • They got yah!
  • I was prepared to buy a whole 3DS for a new pokemon game, and now since this is still on the DS...

Hell yeah im buying it :P, maybe get Black 2 since i bought White previously
  • Black and White 2 will be coming out in America and Europe this fall.
  • I really don't think they will considering that this is the first time that Nintendo has made direct sequels to Pokemon games rather than a revised version.
    Gen 2 is a direct sequel to Gen 1.
  • I really don't think they will considering that this is the first time that Nintendo has made direct sequels to Pokemon games rather than a revised version.
    Gen 2 is a direct sequel to Gen 1.
    Those are separate generations and included new Pokemon and a new region, this is the first time it's happened within the same generation and there will most likely not be new Pokemon (just some new forms) and whether or not there will be new areas is still to be seen.

^the internet at large