This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon is going VOIP!

1131415161719»

Comments

• Uber Pokemon are Pokemon that have over 600 base stats. Some legendary Pokemon like Zapdos do not have base stats that total above 600 and are fair game.

Did anyone see that the offical Pokemon tournament in Japan will require the players to use platinum? I personally think that is bullshit.
  • I dunno, I'm pretty excited about Platinum, actually.

They're adding a LOT of things to the game.
  • They're adding a LOT of things to the game.
    What could they possibly add?
  • They're adding a LOT of things to the game.
    What could they possibly add?
    Platinum is to Diamond/Pearl what Emerald was to Ruby/Sapphire.

# The Battle Frontier returns and takes place in the Fight Area in Sinnoh. There are different areas in the Battle Frontier, their battle quirks are not yet known. However, it does still contain the Battle Tower
    # The WiFi area has been enhanced with various areas which support up to 20 people at any one time
    # The Poffin making has taken a step up and has a new feature that involves a Swalot machine. You essentially throw berries into its mouth. This can be done over WiFi in the new WiFi area
    # The Battle Recorder, an item seen on the Shaymin pictures last week, allows you to record battles that you hold and share them with your friends. This is done at the new & improved GTS in Jubilife City, which has a bigger global terminal
    # Wi-Fi (Internet) for the underground.
  • Those features are not drastic enough to make me buy the game again.
  • Those features are not drastic enough to make me buy the game again.
  • The changes they're adding in Platinum are far more substantial than what the list appears, though I guess the biggest draw is the expansion of the game's online capabilities.
  • Wow. Guess what? In Platinum...

Text moves faster
    Surfing is much faster
    Saving is faster
    Battles move faster
    Biking goes faster

This is excellent.
  • I might buy the game when it comes out this summer.
  • I'll tell you right away what going to happen, this comic says it all:
    imagePhotobucket