This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon is going VOIP!

Comments

• ORLY?

Is it one of the new ones?

I thought the new Dragon/Ghost Pokemon would be the shizzizle but he was easy to beat with a normal/flying pokemon 30 levels lower then him.

Bronzong is a pretty nasty Pokemon. His Steel/Psychic type is a bitch because he also has a resistance to heat. He is not much on the attack side but he is a tank in regards to defense.

So, is your killer Pokemon a regular Pokemon or a legendary?
    How do you know if it is legendary or not?
  • Legendary = one per game or only available in one of the games and not the other.

Up until Manaphy and Lucario legendaries also could not breed.
  • Legendary = one per game or only available in one of the games and not the other.

Up until Manaphy and Lucario legendaries also could not breed.
    I'll let you know if I'm able to get more than one. I'm pretty sure it's in both games.
  • My Budew has two hearts in the Poketch but it won't evolve when it levels up during the day. What am I doing wrong?
  • I have an idea what your secret pokemon is Scott, and it's no threat.

Budew is kinda a bitch to evolve. I just recommend catching a Roselia, it's evolved form, later on in the game
  • Pfft. My Clefable will beat you all. =O
    My Eevee squad will take all of you down in the double Battle arena!
    My Eevee squad will take all of you down in the double Battle arena!
    Clefable and Flareon vs. teh Eevee squad. Who will win?
  • You guys must really like Pokemon.
  • Anyone have a Scyther for trade? I kinda need one for pogeymannery.
  • Anyone have a Scyther for trade? I kinda need one for pogeymannery.
    I can have one by tomorrow via the Pal Park.
  • I could give you one tomorrow via Pay Pal :D
  • Has anyone else noticed the real sucky trade offers in GTS lately? It seems like every little kid thinks their level 6 Wurmple is worth a Diagla!
  • Has anyone else noticed the real sucky trade offers in GTS lately? It seems like every little kid thinks their level 6 Wurmple is worth a Diagla!
    All I want are some Japanese pogeymans.
  • The key to GTS gold is not to search for pokemon but to offer your own. I've gotten many awesome pogeymans for practically nothing.
  • The key to GTS gold is not to search for pokemon but to offer your own. I've gotten many awesome pogeymans for practically nothing.
    True, but I'm trying to get different forms of some Pokemon (Burmy) and it's a real pain to see what you want and then see that they want some legendary at level 100!
  • I just posted some GTS Tips on my lame blog. Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.
  • GTS PROTIP!

Certain pokemon are more valuable than others by the pokemon community. If you go to a pokemon fan forum you'll see that many favorite pokemon are shared by a lot of people. I recommend trading something from the evolution lines of, Raltz, Eevee, Gibble, Dratini, Bagon, and Shinx. Any pokemon that Ash or a main anime character uses will be in demand. A female pokemon is always more valuable than a male pokemon because it can learn new moves through breeding with other pokemon.
  • Is there a way to get more Eevees besides trading or restarting LG/FR games? Maybe you can breed them?
  • The female rule is true for breeding but some of the new evolutions require a male Pokemon.

Either way, I'll add a list of "valuable" Pokemon to my article.
  • Is there a way to get more Eevees besides trading or restarting LG/FR games? Maybe you can breed them?
    Yes you can breed them. I've got about 60 of them in my Emerald game. You want one?
  • edited May 2007
    Yes you can breed them. I've got about 60 of them in my Emerald game. You want one?
    I would ^_^ Also, could you do an article on breeding, I'm not sure how that works. Is there somewhere I could go to learn about it?
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • edited May 2007
    I would ^_^
    You can have one!

I have also been spending a lot of time in the underground and I've accumulated a good number of water stones and leaf stones. I'm training up some Pokemon with "Pick-up" ability so I hope to be able to find a bunch of the Dusk, Shiny and Dawn stones soon.
    Post edited by HMTKSteve on
    Wow, got some time on your hands there? I'll probably take you up on that eventually. Right now, I'm just working on getting more badges.
    Wow, got some time on your hands there? I'll probably take you up on that eventually. Right now, I'm just working on getting more badges.
    I did my Eevee breeding months and months ago! I was working on a stat project to see how vitamins worked compared to straight EV training and the like. Well that and I really like Eevees... Even more than I like Mudkips!!!!

I was also experimenting with them in regards to passing moves down via breeding. This is why most of the Eevees I have (level 5) have the move Iron Tail on them. If you search my blog by the word "breeding" you will find some of the articles I wrote.

My main battle group is all Eevee except one slot. Once I train my Leafeon up he will fill that last slot.
  • You know, it's a damned good thing I never played Pokemon before. Had I back when free time and boredom were infinite in quantity, I'd likely be in bad shape about now =P
  • I think I have a relativly good team bred. Now I just have to train them.
  • You know, it's a damned good thing I never played Pokemon before. Had I back when free time and boredom were infinite in quantity, I'd likely be in bad shape about now =P
    Pokemon Blue was the first video game I ever played. I guess I'm pretty much fucked. ^_^
  • Pokemon Blue was the first video game I ever played. I guess I'm pretty much fucked. ^_^
    Pokemon Red was my third video game. My dad owned an original Game Boy and I played Tetris and Tennis. Pokemon Red was the first game that I owned.
  • I had about ten baby eevees in my Silver game. They all had rhyming names, too ...I think I'll continue with it in Diamond. :B

So, you don't see any starters from previous games in D/P? That sucks so hardcore. God dammit. Does that mean I pretty much HAVE to get FR/LG/RSE? Which I'll have to restart twice to get all the legendary dogs and attend at least two Nintendo events - which happen once in a blue moon around here - to get Deoxys, Lugia and Ho-oh? Far out. Not to mention Pokemon Ranger for Manaphy. :| I get the feeling I won't be completing MY pokedoex.