This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon is going VOIP!

Comments

• You won't burn out on pokemon unless you try to breed for IVs/nature. :(
    Yes, I've seen that long bike run on Emerald in front of the day care center too many times!!!
  • You won't burn out on pokemon unless you try to breed for IVs/nature. :(
    Unfortunately, that is exactly what I do. I can't help it sometimes. T_T
  • 5 more days...
  • 5 more days...
    Is it really that soon? I'm glad Amazon says the delivery estimate is May 1-3rd. I still have to beat this leaf green before I can start something new.
  • 5 more days...
    It's probably 6 more days counting shipping. :(
  • AAAAAAAaAAAAAAGH!

My feeble old DS Phat just broke. The bottom screen had been a little dim and dodgey for the last few weeks, but it suddenly died. I can only blame myself for rough handling and carrying it with me all the time.

Oh well. I suppose I simply must get myself a DS Lite.

/trying very hard to pretend he wasn't just looking for an excuse anyway
  • edited April 2007
    AAAAAAAaAAAAAAGH!

My feeble old DS Phat just broke. The bottom screen had been a little dim and dodgey for the last few weeks, but it suddenly died. I can only blame myself for rough handling and carrying it with me all the time.

Oh well. I suppose I simply must get myself a DS Lite.

/trying very hard to pretend he wasn't just looking for an excuse anyway
    Finally.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • This is just painful to look at...
  • I just got an e-mail from Amazon. D&P just shipped. I've only got 4 badges so far in Leaf Green! Oh noes! Too soon!
  • I just got an e-mail from Amazon. D&P; just shipped. I've only got 4 badges so far in Leaf Green! Oh noes! Too soon!
    You'll have to hold it off until you finish Leaf Green...unless you decide to ditch it.
  • I just got an e-mail from Amazon. D&P; just shipped. I've only got 4 badges so far in Leaf Green! Oh noes! Too soon!
    You'll have to hold it off until you finish Leaf Green...unless you decide to ditch it.
    I think I'll hold off or play both simultaneously. The point is to get the real Pokemon into the DS wireless multiplayer. Pokemon > 150 are teh suck, including Mudkips!
  • You can catch a lot of pogeymans in D/P from the original 150, but you have to beat the game first so that they'll appear in the wild.
  • We picked up our games this morning and my daughter already caught a shiny Shinx!!!
  • 4768-3919-6214

Let's battle us some pogeymans!
  • 1976 6633 1423

Bring it ons!
  • I think we need a new forum thread for this!
  • edited April 2007
    I think we need a new forum thread for this!
    Really? I think this one will suffice. Perhaps if you would change the title?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited April 2007
    I just bought it but haven't... done much... I just couldn't resist. Even though Pokemon screwed me over with Mystery Dungeon, I still will buy any product released with the Pokemon name on it XD

I'll post my friend code once my Pokemon... don't suck.
    Pokemon > 150 are teh suck, including Mudkips!
    Blasphemy! Kill the heretic!
    Post edited by whatever on
  • edited April 2007
    I have to agree with Apreche... all the new pokemon suck...

My Dragonite can pwnz them all! XD

I remember the first pokemon... wow... that was a long time ago... on Gameboy color.... 0.o
    Post edited by bunnikun on
  • Here is my code:

0559 3242 3898
  • I'm at the second gym, woot!
  • edited April 2007
    I have to agree with Apreche... all the new pokemon suck...

I remember the first Pokemon... wow... that was a long time ago... on Gameboy color.... 0.o
    But, you have to admit that Munchlax is the coolest thing since Articuno...

And, to everyone currently playing Pokemon: D or P, doesn't the male character's hat suck? I chose the female character because her hat is awesome... First time I ever played as a female on Pokemon O_O
  • I have to agree with Apreche... all the new pokemon suck...

I remember the first Pokemon... wow... that was a long time ago... on Gameboy color.... 0.o
    But, you have to admit that Munchlax is the coolest thing since Articuno...

And, to everyone currently playing Pokemon: D or P, doesn't the male character's hat suck? I chose the female character because her hat is awesome... First time I ever played as a female on Pokemon O_O
    Rym and I were both tempted to pick the female because her character design is far superior.
  • Anyone else notice that the character on your trainer card is different than the generic trainer dude?
  • So, when do we set the first GeekNights D/P battle night?
  • So, when do we set the first GeekNights D/P battle night?
    I think everyone needs to get to a certain point before we do that. Perhaps beating the Elite Four? Or maybe getting 6 pokemon to level 50, 40, 30, etc.?
  • I find that this is now highly relevant to this thread. It's all I can think about when I read any posts here.
  • edited April 2007
    Give it a week or two before we start organizing stuff.
    Post edited by Railith on
  • We will do a Pokemon episode. That will be the time.
  • edited April 2007
    OMG PENIS!