This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon is going VOIP!

Comments

• I had to use my Master Ball on Palkia because I saved after barely making it through the galatic boss fight.
    Aww, that kinda sucks. But, then again, that is what you are supposed to use the Master Ball for.
  • So, anyone complete the game yet?
  • I need to stop reading this thread, every time I do I feel compelled to play more.
  • I'm playing right now!
  • Oh No! They changed surf! It hits your partner too!!!
  • You guys are way out of my league I need to practice more :(
  • AHHHHH I haven't played since the original Red and Blue. Is it really that good?
  • Well, you can play on the internet with your friends and it can be use as a communication device also, and the pokétech is a very nifty device :D
  • I have fond memories playing the original (I had red, my sister had blue). If I remember correctly I played it strait till I beat the game. OMG an that was when everything was still green :-p *sigh*

It looks as if I shall have to try to catch some pokeymans, yet I don't want to start yet because I want to pass my finals this coming week. Dilemmas...
  • Well what I get from pokemon is this:
    It looks like if you want to send your pokemans from the advance to the DS you need to finish the game on the advance first. So if you have blue and red I would recomend to find friend that have an advance and transfer you pokemons from red or blue to that one ( but that friend had to already beat the game), that is when you can transfer your original pokemans to your new Diamond or Pearl that way you can go through at least the first 5 medals in less than 3-4 hours.
  • You need to get the national dex, which requires you see all the pokemon in your pokedex, before you can use Pal Park. It doesn't matter if the advance games are finished or not.
  • My bad :( , when do you get that one anyways?
  • You go the Rowan's lab after the elite four and with all 150 pokemon at least seen in the dex. Then Oak drops by and gives you the national dex.
  • Damn you Oak, why do you take so much time to drop by an say hello. It is gonna be a long way to that then. Well, never mind then.
  • I've just hit 99 Pokemon seen!
    Someone has too much free time.
    Someone has too much free time.
    Yup... I do. Oh yeah, I'm "working" tomorow too ;)
    109 here, I have 7 badges. You?
  • I have seen 29 and 2 badges. I do not know if I should feel happy or sad?
  • I have not gotten my 7th badge yet. I spent a bunch of time today in the underground digging up spheres!

Do I need the rock climbing TM before I can get to the 7th gym?
  • I have not gotten my 7th badge yet. I spent a bunch of time today in the underground digging up spheres!

Do I need the rock climbing TM before I can get to the 7th gym?
    You won't need it for the gym, but you WILL be able to use it after the gym. Hmm...we should battle.
  • My Pokemons are all between lvl 35-40.
  • My Pokemons are all between lvl 35-40.
    Mine are about 40-45, so it would be fine. Plus, we can just boost all of our pokemon to level 50, remember?
  • You can boost them? Hmmm...

What I am looking forward to is a "baby" pokemon showdown. since eggs hatch as level 1 pokemon in the new games I think it would be fun to have a match-up with level 1 pokemon!!!
  • You can boost them? Hmmm...

What I am looking forward to is a "baby" pokemon showdown. since eggs hatch as level 1 pokemon in the new games I think it would be fun to have a match-up with level 1 pokemon!!!
    That would be hillarious, although it should be an event instead of just a random battle.
  • edited April 2007
    *Deleted*
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • I'm playing on the original red right now, 'cause my leaf green broke and won't save. ='( <---tear

I think I'll just trade them all onto my Sapphire version.

What should I evolve my Eevee into, Joltion, Vaporion, or Flarion?
  • edited April 2007
    Why don't you get D/P? It'll totally be worth it, you know.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • I'm planning to, I just want to get a DS Lite first, my old DS is pretty banged up.
  • 131 seen, 8 badges, and caught the first of the legendary trio. I'd like to catch them all before going through the elite four, but god damn those fuckers will not go in their ball.

Hooray GTS for letting me have all of the starters.