This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• Leaving work in a few. I'm still interested for tonight if we get it organized quick enough.
  • We should think of a time! How about 8:30 eastern time. Any suggestions/objections/stuff?
  • That's a good time for me. I'm just worried because I come off really asshole-ish in voice chat. Viga can attest to that.
  • Nah. I don't think so. ^_^

...does this call for a chart of the assholes?
  • I don't think that will be necessary. Besides, no one will be where the think they should be.
  • I don't think that will be necessary. Besides, no one will be where the think they should be.
    I call bottom left!
    I call bottom left!
    Oh, so thats how its gonna be, huh?
    Very well then, I claim the absolute center.
  • I'm not familiar with the chart of assholes . . .
  • I liked it better when it was called Hollywood Squares...
  • edited July 2008
    Ooooh, Zinger! So anyway, tonight at 8:30 EST?

Edit: Link?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I'll be there, stupiding up the conversation with my terrible mic.

Stupiding is definitely a perfectly cromulant word.
  • BTW, vigatheotagal is my skypename.
  • Call me ignorant but what's the link supposed to do?
  • Starts July 25, 22:30
    Can one listen in when not having a microphone? :3
  • Skypecast fell through. Add SonicDH and I'll add you to the conference call.
  • Skypecast fell through. Add SonicDH and I'll add you to the conference call.
    Done, again, if anyone actually reads this, no microphone, just laughing anyway.
  • For those of you who missed it....

IT WAS EPIC!
  • For those of you who missed it....

IT WAS EPIC!
    3 hours of... insanity? No... Random talk? No... I'll keep it at 3 hours of awesome. And with the sun creeping up from its slumber, I think I'm gonna try and catch a nap too.
  • Good night everyone. I had fun!
  • That was great guys! It was great to finally put a voice to the names! Hopefully I can get the recording processed quickly and online.

Attendees:
    Sonic
    Myself
    Viga
    Cremlian
    Gomidog
    Classic
    WaterIsPoison
    Linkigi

Call Duration 3hrs
    Record Duration 2.5hrs
  • Dang, i feel bad i missed it... even worse, I got back around 10:15, but I figured it was a little too late...

What's gonna happen to the recorded conversation? Are we loyal forum dwellers finally going to upstage our Scrymmy masters and reveal this to the world?
  • I missed it too. I don't get home until 11 PM MST when I work. :( Any chance of holding another one on a Sunday or Monday in the near future?

Anyway, I'd love to hear the recorded conversation! :D
  • Well, Viga recorded herself and everyone else, So as soon as I get that from her I'll do some quick post production and release it in three parts. The recording is about 2.5 hours long so a three part release would be best.
  • Wait... you recorded it? Why?
  • Because its fun and it's a cheap an easy way to make an interesting podcast.
  • interesting podcast.
    O RLY
  • interestingpodcast.
    O RLY
    YA RLY!
  • Photobucket
    I don't think so, Tim.

>_> Sorry, I couldn't resist.
  • I missed it. 24 hour notice next time would be nice.
  • It was sooo fun Kate! You need to come next time. I was tired and kinda incoherent, but that's okay.