This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• edited July 2008
    How about every Thursday at 8:30PM EST?
    Aw rats, that means I'll never be able to come on. I'm only available on Sundays and Mondays for a while, and Fridays and Saturdays the rest of the year. D:
    Me too, Eryn. You and I share the same schedule. I'm knee-deep in work on Thursday nights.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • Indeed. My usual work schedule is 1:00-9:30, and it takes me and hour and a half to get between work and home. :(
  • It's DONE! And, boy, Is it a big one. 87 MB at 96kbps.

Linktastic.
  • Awesome! *dances* We up for tomorrow night peoples?
  • Awesome! *dances* We up for tomorrow night peoples?
    You got me, I was asleep for this one =(
  • I'm going to try my best to be in, again. Problem will be my mother demanding I radically fix my sleeping pattern.

Also: "Sonic, myself", I love this username. And the opener is awesome Sonic. Great job.
  • Me too! I really had fun last time.
  • Haha, I know, It's weird, but I didn't think saying "The user know as Myself" would come out any better.
    And the opener is awesome Sonic. Great job.
    Thanks, it took a while to make. It was fun though. I'm thinking of changing my major from IT to a communications major.
  • Haha, I know, It's weird, but I didn't think saying "The user know as Myself" would come out any better.
    And the opener is awesome Sonic. Great job.
    Thanks, it took a while to make. It was fun though. I'm thinking of changing my major from IT to a communications major.
    I just saw the album art. I laughed. :)
  • I suppose I'll be there as well.
  • If I'm not doing anything else, I'll probably be there at some point.
  • If I am awake, I'll be there!
  • You accept not so geeky central americans?
  • Yeah, of course.
    I just saw the album art. I laughed. :)
    What album art?
  • I'll be at work. Darn you all to heck.
  • How's this going to work? Are you going to put up a link like last time or is it more of an invite as you go thing?
  • Nah, just add SonicDH to your skype contacts and log on at 8:30 PM est tomorrow. I'll add you to the conference call.
  • What album art?
    Oh! I think Audacious then just picked an image in my home folder, to which I had downloaded the recording. My bad. Silly Audacious.
  • edited July 2008
    Wow, Sonic, I'm impressed. The opener you made is pretty high-quality. I hope I will be able to join you all tomorrow!

Edit: Viga's laugh is hilarious. I crack up every time.
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on
  • Tomorrow's conference call looks like it's gonna be quite epic.
  • is there a cap as to how many people can be on at the same time?
  • Wow, Sonic, I'm impressed. The opener you made is pretty high-quality. I hope I will be able to join you all tomorrow!
    Thanks, The song is actually an OC Remix Called "Aquatic Pressure". I felt that since Geeknights uses a Mario song, Its only fitting that Geek Talk uses a Sonic song. It actually came out a lot better than I had hoped! ^_^
    is there a cap as to how many people can be on at the same time?
    Not to my knowledge.
  • This is going to be the greatest chaos of all time! MAHAHAHAHAHHA!

P.S. Tyrone said he couldn't make it.

Can we make sure the 5 year old doesn't attend either?

Can we make sure the 5 year old doesn't attend either?
    Don't worry. She has bedtime. ^_~
  • edited July 2008
    Nah, just add SonicDH to your skype contacts and log on at 8:30 PM est tomorrow. I'll add you to the conference call.
    Ouch, that's a bad time for me. If only it was 7:30 Pacific. >_>
    Post edited by One Sin on
  • I might be available.
    Also, I believe that the limit is 5. But I'm not sure.
  • Also, I believe that the limit is 5. But I'm not sure.
    We had 8 people total during the first Geek Talk, so 5's not a problem. I think the limit is the host's bandwidth, guessing based on the fact that the host acts very similar to a server, but you never know.
    What? I expected a REAL man like Tyrone would make time to find his next victi-eh-partner. Unless of course he has more pressing business... like playing with his 5 year old.