This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your account name

Comments

• My initials are WK.

Double-U K.
    Double-Yu Ke.
    Yu Yu Ke.

Yes, I'm aware it's terrible.
  • I thought it was a young weaboo thing. :P
  • Andrew is a badass name.
  • Andrew is a badass name.
    'Coz it's manly in sound and meaning?

• Andrew is a bad ass-name.
  • I'm going by Totally Guy to remind myself to be myself. Especially with the tempations of the benefits of abusing anonymity on the internet.
  • edited January 2012
    Speaking of "cyberspace," my first handle was Haxor0mega. I am not proud.

EDIT: My current handle is, admittedly, only marginally better, but I'm kind of stuck with it. A lot of people call me Keats in meatspace, due to an incident at RIT.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • My first online handle was 007Xtreme. I am, also, not proud.
  • Variations on HeadlessClown were the first ones that stuck. I'm slowly transitioning toward using my meatspace handle (I believe the primitives call these "names") as my online handle, but there's some various stuff (Steam account name, Skype handle) that I can't change. Also, I'm a bit privacy obsessed.
  • I had just recently played Ika-chan, and remembered reading in a manga's translation notes that "-tono" is an alternate for "-dono". So, I put it together to get "Ikatono", or "Lord Squid". Unless you're someone I know in real life, in which case the answer is "it's a thing" and an abrupt change of subject.
  • Time for a change. I'm Walker now, it's my middle name.
  • I went by MageLord20 on AOL briefly when I was still in elementary school. I played some Dungeons and Dragons mud.

Hobocop for a bit with my friends on first person shooters.

Then I invented the name "Mr. Creamsteak" and went with that for a long time. It was meant to be absurd originally, a mockery of my friend who was "Dragon Sniper" and then "Draco Sniper".

I've explained the name away multiple different ways. At one point, it was another name for the fragged bits left over when someone was gibbed. In reality though, it's just an arbitrary pair of words picked because it didn't really mean much of anything. And I drew a stickfigure comic and named it after it.

Some people seem to feel obligated to tell me it's a sexual thing. They're wrong, and occationally it annoys people, but it's not usually a huge concern.
  • I always assumed it was like the southern friend steak with cream and pepper gravy.
  • I thought of a ribeye marinated with yogurt.
  • In the AOL days I was Taser31460 for a short time.
  • I was Phil for a very short time as a kid. No idea why, I just latched onto the name.
  • I always assumed it was like the southern friend steak with cream and pepper gravy.
    A friend of mine did make a recipe for it once. It was utterly blasphemous. Something like taking a steak, covering it in cream cheese, battering it, and then frying it in butter.
  • Was your friend Paula Dean?
  • Well, in this context, he was playing one of his characters. In this particular case, it was "Missouri Joe". Like a gruff smelly meth-addled redneck version of Paula Dean... sort-of...
  • edited January 2012
    My first first name, back on AOL when I was in 6th grade, was KatyTeal, which was because I liked the name Katherine and was almost named that, and I liked the color teal. The second one was ironinu (iron dog) which I chose because of a character in a young adult novel called Iron Dog.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited January 2012
    I was once know as Starlight.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I was once know as Starlight.
    ODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

• My former user handle (which I'm stuck with in certain places), and the nickname some people use with me, is Saki.
  • Final Fantasy 6 is the best Final Fantasy.
    You're nothing but a... stupid octopus!
    You're nothing but a... stupid octopus!
    Don't tease the octopus, kids - or else I'm gonna jam one up your opera!
  • Don't worry. If he makes any trouble, I'll turn him into seafood soup.
  • edited January 2012
    I went through half a dozen terrible names that were totally fucking awesome from the perspective of an adolescent. There were dragons and numbers and shit. Swords maybe? Like draconmancer666 or something like that.

I was very 14, once.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • My name is Matt and I liked the band name RATATAT a lot, then I started making music and I thought of that for some reason so I switched it to MATATAT.

I also use Kholdstare99 sometimes since MATATAT is often taken.
  • Aw, and here I was hoping you were an AT-AT named Mat.