This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your account name

Comments

• Anyone who gets this gets +5 gar points.
    Brave Neito?
  • edited September 2009
    I was tempted to change mine to "Butt Attack Punisher Girl Eryn" in response, but it's too long. Even "Butt Attack Girl Eryn" is one character too long. Boo. :(
    That would just win the thread. I would have to bow to that.But high rulers bow to no one!
    :(
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2009
    I was tempted to change mine to "Butt Attack Punisher Girl Eryn" in response, but it's too long. Even "Butt Attack Girl Eryn" is one character too long. Boo. :(
    That would just win the thread. I would have to bow to that.But high rulers bow to no one!
    :(
    Yay to Homestar Runner referenced screename!!! "Well...that's a start."
    Post edited by Geo on
  • It's about time I got in on these shenanigans.
    Did not expect that :)
  • It's about time I got in on these shenanigans.
    Did not expect that :)
    Nobody does.
  • My name is Joe. What the hell did you want?
  • Were I the name-changing type, I would choose the title Padishah.
  • Were I the name-changing type, I would choose the title Padishah.
    Ooooh, that's a good one.
    TO BOW DOWN TO THE ROYALTY!
  • edited September 2009
    Henceforth, I, linktothepresent, shall be known as Diagoras of Thebes.
    Post edited by Diagoras on
    TO BOW DOWN TO THE ROYALTY!
    Well I didn't vote for you.
  • Well, "Ayatollah of Rock 'n Rollah" is too many characters to use as a title. Guess I'm sticking with TheWhaleShark.
  • Well, "Ayatollah of Rock 'n Rollah" is too many characters to use as a title. Guess I'm sticking with TheWhaleShark.
    This wrong needs to be made right.
  • The term "Nuke" is a common word to refer to a direct damage spell in a MMORPG that you use against the monster whenever you play a magic class, such as a Red Mage, Warlock, Magician, Black Mage...you get the picture. Warlocks from WoW are fuuuuuuuun.

JSR is to is an abbreviation towards the always awesome game Jet Set Radio. I love Jet Set Radio Future with a huuuuuge passion and it just stunned me with how fun it was. I didn't add F at the end of this name because that would be silly.
  • In response to Tsarista MacRoss' name change...
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2009
    I've grown tired at the moniker "Yupa" over time and I've decided to change it to my first name because I'm starting to not like screen names anymore. Also it's the name I'm most comfortable with as well.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I've grown tired at the moniker "Yupa" over time and I've decided to change it to my first name because I'm starting to not like screen names anymore. Also it's the name I'm most comfortable with as well.
    You know I'm probably going to call you Yupa, because I know approximately 50 people named "Matt"
  • Let's compromise: Mupa.
  • Yappa the Yutt?
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2009
    Okay now seriously, I don't want to be called Yupa anymore. Thank you Fred, thank you Rob.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Ah, but you do not know my name! What say you now?
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2009
    Ah, but you do not know my name! What say you now?
    You are an exception and I'll still call you WindUpBird.

EDIT: Why does everyone have to be attached to that stupid name anyway. It's not that original nor is it an interesting name.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Thank you. I will also accept "Wub" and "Great Sage Equal To Heaven."
  • Thank you. I will also accept "Wub" and "Great Sage Equal To Heaven."
    Mostly because I do not know nor have you revealed your real name (which is fine with me).
  • edited November 2009
    Mostly because I do not know nor have you revealed your real name (which is fine with me).
    You should consider yourself lucky. My name works much like that of Y'go****c the Defiler. Mere reading of it is an invocation of the most horrible eldritch forces...There are some things man was not meant to read, Young Matt.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • That must make birthdays a real pain.
  • That must make birthdays a real pain.
    We just buy extra cake for the Great Old Ones. They're pretty amiable fellows, once you point them toward the nearest University Archives that hold forbidden knowledge. Cthulhu's a diabetic, though. We get him sugar-free lemon cake.
  • EDIT: Why does everyone have to be attached to that stupid name anyway. It's not that original nor is it an interesting name.
    Because that's what everyone is used to calling you? This is not such a difficult phenomenon to understand.
  • Because that's what everyone is used to calling you? This is not such a difficult phenomenon to understand.
    *Nods* Omnutia Knows my Proper name, but he still calls me Churba most of the time - Not that I mind, at this point it's an equally valid moniker, just sayin'