This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your account name

167891012»

Comments

• I wrote a rap song once and one of the lines was "MAT, AT-AT, Luke Skywalker cannot phase me" which I thought was clever for some reason.
  • FOr a second I thought your name was MATATA which I explained away as a love for Disney's The Lion King.
  • FOr a second I thought your name was MATATA which I explained away as a love for Disney's The Lion King.
    I do love that movie, I always got really upset as a kid when Scar banished Simba.
  • My name is Matt and I liked the band name RATATAT a lot, then I started making music and I thought of that for some reason so I switched it to MATATAT.

I also use Kholdstare99 sometimes since MATATAT is often taken.
    And let's face it, sometimes Matt is taken too.

• Don't worry. If he makes any trouble, I'll turn him into seafood soup.
    Muscle heads... hate 'em.
  • edited May 2012
    Ignore this. I just realized that it's probably better to remain pseudonymous here, if only to retain the integrity of quote chains.

I wish profiles had space for personal links, though. :S
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
    I do love that movie, I always got really upset as a kid when Scar banished Simba.
    I've been consistently misreading it as a play on Rattata.