This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your account name

Comments

• edited September 2009
    What a perfect opportunity to slip on the title I used to go by on another website back in the day.
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • I was just changing up female titles.

"Neckpuncher" is the best title by far.
  • edited September 2009
    I will class up my handle by resurrecting a name not seen since nerd camp.
    Post edited by Admiral Hotcakes on
  • edited September 2009
    Look at me! I'm being obtuse and silly too!
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Look at me! I'm being obtuse and silly too!
    Yesssss, join the bandwagon with us! Confooooorm! CONFOOOOOORM! >:D
  • More titles means more iron.
  • edited September 2009
    My name just brings me ladies. Also, a small vineyard with its own tiny castle.

I miss Spain.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Titles are fun...
  • You guys are silly and entertaining.
  • Damn. Illustrious Potentate is one character too long. Guess I'll just stick with Nuri.
  • Should we make like a role-playing war thread or royal title thread or something?
  • Seeing as you don't have a title, what gives you the authority to make such a proposition?
  • I have no title, I have no need of one. Would you challenge me?
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2009
    Says I, Marquis Yupa, you carpetbagger, ragamuffin, whoreson! I fight in the name of Tsar MacRoss and Tsarista Macross.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • You know? I don't want to be the one who started this. So I didn't start this.
  • You know? I don't want to be the one who started this. So I didn't start this.
    What manner of gobbledygook do you speak of?
  • Isn't a count higher up than a baron? I could be totally off base.
  • I don't know of this Baron you speak of, all I see is a the title of Marquis.
  • edited September 2009
    Oh, ok.

P.S.: What you didn't know is that I am a dracula.
    Post edited by Koholint on
  • edited September 2009
    You know? I don't want to be the one who started this. So I didn't start this.
    If I'm correct it was Mrs. Macross who started it and I who made it into a bandwagon. Can't say that I'm proud but hell, at least I have a following.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Oh, ok.

Jeez, why do people always have to associate Counts with Count Dracula?! There are other Counts besides him.
  • Oh, ok.

Jeez, why do people always have to associate Counts with Count Dracula?! There are other Counts besides him.
    Suuuuure. Next, you're going to tell me that there were other Marquis besides De Sade.
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2009
    Oh, ok.

Suuuuure. Next, you're going to tell me that there were other Marquis besides De Sade.
    There is an alternate spelling of Marquis known as Marquess, and if I recall correctly the entire Royal League of Pherae in Fire Emblems 6 and 7 were ruled by countless Marquesses. So to answer your question, yes there were many more Marquesses.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Darn. I forgot my green text.
  • Darn. I forgot my green text.
    Don't think I'm done yet as I have one more example to bring forth as it just occurred to me. In Final Fantasy Tactics there was a powerful marquis by the name of Marquis Elmdore de Limsberry who is important in both the beginning and the near end of the game.
  • Well, while you're at it, why don't we get some actual Marquis of historical significance?

Nightmare Mode: No Wikipedia, no Google.
  • Well, while you're at it, why don't we get some actual Marquis of historical significance?

Robert de Vere, Marquess of Dublin, first Marquess in england, around the 1300 - and that's all I remember.

Oh I didn't use Wikipedia to find this out. This is all based on personal experience as a gamer and those characters all stuck out to me.
  • Oh, ok.
  • In high school a friend of mine dubbed me TheWealthyAardvark as a play off of Richard, my real name. Before that I used variations of TheMacUser in an effort to represent. TheWealthyAardvark is unique; Google searches on variations of the name only bring up myself, Cerberus the Aardvark, and (now) a news story on the origins of Arthur.