This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your account name

Comments

• Yeah. When I met Sonic he still called me Sail half the time, just like I only managed to call him Victor half the time.
  • You know I'm probably going to call you Yupa, because I know approximately 50 people named "Matt"
    You should go by your last name, it's pretty cool.
  • I'm going to miss calling you Yupa. It's such a cute handle. Yupa! Yupa-kun! Yupa-chan! Mr. Yupa!

I agree with Li. Your last name is cool.
  • Do you mean Geoffino or Yupa?
  • Not to derail Matt's name changing, but I never posted here, so...

The Knoxinator was a nickname I got back in high school, since during that time I always went by my last name, Knox. I got many other nicknames based on that, but this one seemed to stick best, so I've used it as a username ever since. On occasion, I will use Knoxie though.
  • Geoffino
    That is good. There are too many people with the name Matt that I know. Last names differentiate individuals far better.
  • I guess I should go by my middle name then.
  • I guess I should go by my middle name then.
    That's a pretty awesome middle name right there.
  • edited November 2009
    I guess I should go by my middle name then.
    That's a cool middle name. I'm plain-jane Marie. I think your last name is cool.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Alrighty then, Geoffino it is. By the way, it is pronounced "Gee-uh-fee-noh".
  • I'm going to start calling you Geo-dude now. KIDDING
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2009
    I'm going to start calling you Geo-dude now.KIDDING
    DUDE! :P
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I'm going to start calling you Geo-dude now.
    Six Geodudes? That can't lose!
  • Six Geodudes? That can't lose!
    Self-destruct: KEY TO VICTORY.
  • I did this once before on this board, but I got away from it and started being all fakey again. Well, it's time to get back to my roots.

If you wish to speak to me now, kindly address me as HungryJoe Mellencamp.
  • With regards to people sticking to calling someone by whatever nickname they used first, people still say I'm nine. Though, I did once use the name "A forum asshole", though these days people seem to have shortened that to 'dick'. :<
  • I decided to change mine since Chronos is easier to remember than Chronocross_xp .
  • I changed mine to bring it in line with my other accounts (gmail, twitter, facebook, etc).
  • I changed mine to bring it in line with my other accounts (gmail, twitter, facebook, etc).
    What was it before?
  • monshogaku, which was a bit of a play on a Japanese special investigator of heraldry.
  • I'm still Sonic. Why people change their usernames so often is beyond me.
  • Out of boredom. At the moment I'm Viga VS you. No reason for it.
  • My name came from an interesting Internet service. A band name generator. There's thousands of them on the Internet. I really like Pink Floyd and Progressive rock (or Prog Rock), so while screwing around with the band name generator, I typed in "prog" to the "optional word" bar. It came up with Prog Shell. I thought that was pretty cool and added some esoteric capitalization to it to make it look cool.
  • When I first signed up I was "whiling away..." but I was inactive for a while and so when I came back I switched to my x-box gamer tag 'my quay', which I chose because it sounds a bit like my name Michael.
  • I change my user name to Erwin, because that is my name.
  • My name is what it is because I like Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright) and Franziska Von Karma is total love.
  • Heads up for everyone: My name is a joke on the FotNS line, I am not dead.
  • Mine's a combination of the diminutive form of my own name, and a random number I came up with back in my Halo days for my OC.
  • Heads up for everyone: I am dead.
  • Oh no, what ahave I done!?