This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• I was so bored at 4 AM this morning that I recorded a This American Life parody. I'm not really sure what I was thinking.
  • Mudazumo naki kaikaku anime announced

An anime where Juichiro Koizumi (Ex Prime Minister of Japan), George Bush, Putin, Kim Jong Il, The Pope and Hitler play mahjong for the fate of the world.
    I am so pumped for this.
  • I learned that Kame means Turtle in Japanese, Brings whole new meanings to KAME HAME HA
  • A friend of mine linked me to this craft forum where someone posted these baby clothes they made. This Link costume is probably the coolest clothes I've ever seen for an infant.
  • A friend of mine linked me to this craft forum where someone posted these baby clothes they made.ThisLink costume is probably the coolest clothes I've ever seen for an infant.
    Awwwwww it's adorable! Those things would sell great if they were for sale.
  • I learned that Kame means Turtle in Japanese, Brings whole new meanings to KAME HAME HA
    Um. That's kind of the point.

• Take note, all you shitty journalists who I see on TV every day. This is how you do it.
  • Take note, all you shitty journalists who I see on TV every day. This is how you do it.
    Goddamn. That's exactly what I want to see when these assholes try to squirm their way around answering real questions, and it always drives me crazy that no one will do it. This guy's awesome. Though you almost have to admire the Mr. Howard's sheer persistence in avoiding the question, even when it's asked point blank, repeatedly like that.
  • This is an XNA game, being made by 1 guy doing all the programming and art (with 2 composers.)

• The gameplay looks great, the character designs... not so much.
  • It looks a lot like Odin Sphere, setup wise. Only it's not nearly as pretty.
  • For being done completely by one dude (even if only the art was by one dude) I'm sufficiently impressed.
  • "We don't need thumbs here in the Abyss"
    By the MM errata, all outsiders with an Int of 6 or higher are proficient with all martial weapons. This includes Hellhounds, Howlers, and Nightmares, among other quadrapeds.

"You backwoods Dwarves still dig, what ever for?"
    Wall of Iron produces real iron as an instant spell (so it can't be dispelled and is non-magical) and by the price guidelines on PHB 96 & 114 and the Avaibility guidelines on DMG 137, you can hire a wizard to cast a spell that produces roughly 1800 gp worth of iron for only 500 gp in any small town or larger settlement. And yet iron mining supposedly exists in the game world.
    Humor - Third Edition
  • Every episode of Fist of the North Star is now on Hulu.
  • GeoGeo
    edited August 2009
    Every episode of Fist of the North Star is now on Hulu.
    Alright! I'll watch a couple of episodes just to see the exploding action.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited August 2009
    HELL YEAH
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • Paper Rocks Out! - awesome music video.

My Dad working on the set at the time that happened, lemme tell you, Howard was not best pleased when he left after the show
  • This is the only Level.
    It's a really cool game, and I love the game's style (by the creator of Achievement Unlocked), but I stopped at the part where you need to press caps lock. I turned caps lock into control and there's no way I'm going back.
    That was fun, thanks.
    Great game.
  • The demo for this game comes out tomorrow. Any game where you can shoot an assault rifle into a crowd of Roman soldiers is worth at least giving a try, right?
    Not being able to complete this game is a reasonable price to pay for not having a caps-lock.

Some sort of anti obama comic strip.

I have no idea what is happening.