This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• I randomly met a programmer/Q.A. tester for Chaos games on the train today.

I may get to go see the studio. Kyaa!
  • This is my new crack.

• That... was awesome.
  • I hate to suck and make a sale a thing of my day, but Dell pretty much just solved my "portability/battery vs power" issues for a laptop by offering a $99 Mini 10v with any Studio XPS 16 config...and then slashing the final price by 25%, no matter the final configurations of the XPS laptop and its tiny cousin. I'm ready for college.
  • [Video!]
    Oh mans, I love me some beardy man!
  • Studio XPS
    If I had some extra cash. . . that looks like a great deal.

• MIKA's back.
    Is it just me or does he look alot like Sacha Baron Cohen in this video?
  • Banana briquettes:
  • Posting from my shiny new DSi. Happy slightly-early birthday to me!
  • edited August 2009
    @Chaos- That banana video was pretty interesting. Thanks for posting.

On an unrelated note, I had a good first day of school today. I hope everyone else that is going to school has one, whenever they may start.
    Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • I just finished reading Naoki Urasawa's Monster. Holy shit, I need to get the rest of his books.
  • I just finished reading Naoki Urasawa's Monster. Holy shit, I need to get the rest of his books.
    20th Century Boys and Pluto are where it's at!

Anyone else find the words Om nom nom insanely cute?
  • I discovered that Aveeno hand cream works just as well as Preparation H.

• MIKA's back.
    Is it just me or does he look alot like Sacha Baron Cohen in this video?
    I liked his last album. Not sure if I like this song. It might grow on me.
  • I replied to Viga's Twitter post about Wet Moon, and I got a reply from Obi Wan Kenobi saying "That's no moon. It's a space station." Apparently, this account just auto-replies with this phrase to anyone who twitters "moon". I lol'd.
    edited August 2009

Anyone else find the words Om nom nom insanely cute?
    If you don't find the words 'om nom nom' insanely cute, YOU WILL NO-mnomnomnomnomnom-nom.
    EDIT: Real > animated.
    Post edited by ... on
  • I replied to Viga's Twitter post about Wet Moon, and I got a reply fromObi Wan Kenobisaying "That's no moon. It's a space station." Apparently, this account just auto-replies with this phrase to anyone who twitters "moon". I lol'd.
    There's also Darth Vader that replies to any tweet relating to losing faith or a lack of faith with "I find your lack of faith disturbing."
  • I replied to Viga's Twitter post about Wet Moon, and I got a reply fromObi Wan Kenobisaying "That's no moon. It's a space station." Apparently, this account just auto-replies with this phrase to anyone who twitters "moon". I lol'd.
    There's alsoDarth Vaderthat replies to any tweet relating to losing faith or a lack of faith with "I find your lack of faith disturbing."
    Ultra-LOL.
  • Sand-animation from a Ukraine's Got Talent show. The girl basically depicts a story of love and war in Ukraine during WWII. Shit had me crying.

• Dueling Analogs, you did it again!
  • Talent on a Got Talent show! It's great they gave her enough time to actually do her thing.
  • Entire Ghostbusters movie on Youtube.
    Awesome! You can watch Jackie Chan Adventures!
    No, that's pretty cool, though, thanks for the heads up. If only you could watch Flash videos fullscreen when the window's not in focus.