This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• GeoGeo
    edited February 2010
    Megaman 2.5D looks like all kinds of awesome.
    Now that I've thought it through, I share your feelings. However I'm afraid of it at the same time because things like this always pop-up with an amazing trailer. Yet somehow it's never heard of ever again for various reasons ranging from stopped due to lack of interest or lack of time to work on it. I think the poster-boy of this occurrence is Metroid: SR388.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited February 2010
    ShadyURL. It's like bit.ly, except instead of short it makes your URLs terrifying. Google.com, for example, becomes http://5z8.info/awesome-real-life-headshots_w8o3_smut.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Indie Brawl. It's exactly what it sounds like: Smash Bros. for Indie games. It's still in progress.
  • I found this funnier than ShadyURL: HOLY SHIT APARTMENT FOR RENT!?
  • edited February 2010
    You're gonna be hard pressed to find a passive CPU cooler, they don't exist as far as I know. What sort of CPU do you have? I'm using a Arctic 7 cpu cooler, it's got a relatively large fan so it's pretty quiet. You also might wanna invest in a good CPU thermal compound. CPU core temp drives the fan, so if you conduct the heat away more effectively, your fan will run slower or less often. I usually use Arctic Silver 5.
    I'm looking at the Thermaltake Sonictower, this beast:
    Though, it is 15cm tall so, I'm going to check if I've got room for it. May also wait a while.
    While they warn against having it totally passive, there will be two big ass fans right next to it.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • This is possibly the greatest example of straight-faced trolling I've ever seen. Massive points to these two dudes.
  • That principal is a moron. Those kids look like jerks, but they're freaking hilarious.
  • This is so obviously planned and acted it isn't that funny to me. The two guys have their dance already choreographed.
  • This is so obviously planned and acted it isn't that funny to me. The two guys have their dance already choreographed.
    Well, the kids probably planned it in advance, or know each other well enough to go along with each other's ideas, but the actual show itself isn't scripted or acted, it's straight up.
    I think those guys planned it ahead of time, because they knew they were gonna get called down and filmed. I don't think the principal planned that.
    I smiled briefly, but no actual laughter.
  • edited February 2010
    'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism
    My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome... I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm".
    In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.
    Sarah Palin just got told. ^_^
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Nice car, keep the pictures coming.
  • edited February 2010
    'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism
    Sarah Palin just got told. ^_^
    That was awesome not only due to the scorching heat of the burn, but also because it helps remind Americans that not all people with Down's suffer from crippling mental disabilities.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • This is possibly the greatest example of straight-faced trolling I've ever seen. Massive points to these two dudes.
    "I like your tie." :3c I grinned.
    "I like your tie." :3c I grinned.
    "This is so appropriate right now."
  • Now everyone can relive some glory-days of gaming with Command & Conquer and Red Alert...FOR FREE.
    C&C Classic & Red Alert for free!
  • Now everyone can relive some glory-days of gaming with Command & Conquer and Red Alert...FOR FREE.
    C&C; Classic & Red Alert for free!
    Awesome downloading now.
  • Saw this on DVD Wednesday. Almost needed oxygen I was laughing so hard.
  • edited February 2010
    Nice got to brush up on my left 4 dead.
    Saw this on DVD Wednesday. Almost needed oxygen I was laughing so hard.
    [Black Dynamite trailer]
    Would Netflix it but the site is down. Netflixed
    Post edited by usrName on
  • I just finished watching the Animal Crossing movie on youtube. I loved it! ^_^
  • edited February 2010

Not a super TOTD but I thought someone could make something out of it.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Eastern European animation is crazy. Check out Krtek sometime, he's a little mole that has crazy adventures.