This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Weird things about you.

Comments

• Your internal voice is boring. My internal voice is often either my own voice or the voice of Shadow the Hedeghog.
    I agree. I also am really bad at visualizing, and imagination related tasks in general.
    What are your dreams like? I always wondered what people without an imagination dream.
    I'm an action hero. Moving on.
  • Most of my dreams have to do with colorfully-populated labyrinths.
  • Like a Windows 95 Screensaver?
  • edited November 2008
    What are your dreams like?
    I only dream in 3rd person and I am rarely myself. I guess it has something to do with my childhood video game habits.
    I always dream in first person mode. It was really cool when I had that Halo dream. Or the zombie dream.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I always dream in first person mode. It was really cool when I had that Halo dream. Or the zombie dream.
    G-Get out of my head!
  • I always dream in first person mode. It was really cool when I had that Halo dream. Or the zombie dream.
    G-Get out of my head!
    Never! *presses buttons in brain*
    G-Get out of my head!
    ¡ʞɔɐq ʇı ssǝɹd ¡¡uoʇʇnq uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ sɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ ¡¡ɥbnɐ
    G-Get out of my head!
    Wait...how did you do that! It's upside down text!
  • Ë™sıɥʇ ǝʞıl
  • I have 20/10 vision.
  • I have 20/10 vision.
    1. Learn to pitch.
    2. Play Major League Baseball.
    3. ????
    4. PROFIT!
    G-Get out of my head!
    Wait...how did you do that! It's upside down text!
    Google "text flipper."
  • One night while manning the desk at work, a girl came up and commented that my eyes were cute but spooky.
  • I can crack almost all of my joints.
    I probably have some of the longest hair in my high school and I'm a guy. I've actually had strangers compliment me on it and it is always pretty awkward.
    I can't stand the taste of coffee but I love how it smells.
    I was allowed to have throwing knives and a crossbow before I was allowed to have a bb gun. That is more weird about my parents than me but it's still weird.
    I own many weapons but I don't hunt and I am a pretty non-violent person.

I quite often think about how I perceive the world in comparison to other people... Weird things like does everyone else see through the 1st Person, is the yellow/green/red the same yellow/green/red you see? Maybe my blue is your hot pink, so we're all wearing really fucked up clothes.
    I do that all the time!
    I have a true psychic power, for real. My power is that I can detect if a person has any psychic powers. Nobody ever has. :(
    Only the few can see the few.
  • I can't stand the taste of coffee but I love how it smells.
    I'm pretty sure most people who don't drink coffee love the smell.
  • I have 20/10 vision.
    1. Learn to pitch.
    2. Play Major League Baseball.
    3. ????
    4. PROFIT!
    I seriously considered going to the Air Force academy to become a pilot.

• I was allowed to have throwing knives and a crossbow before I was allowed to have a bb gun.
    At least those provide several skills that the BB gun won't.
  • I have never met anyone who does math like I do. I break every number down into fives and then reassemble them.

Example: 67 + 17 = 84
    My Brain:
    7 + 7 = 5 + 5 + 4 = 14
    60 + 10 = 50 + 20 = 70
  • It's called "chunking."
    Interesting.

Is there anyone else here who does this?
  • I either like to fly planes or jump from them, but I do not like to ride in them. My mother laughed when I joined the Air Force.
  • Is there anyone else here who does this?
    Me. It makes it easy to add big numbers without paper or pencil. I do it by tens, tho. So, I add all the ones digits, then all the tens digits, etc, then add all those together.
    I do similar things too. I never knew there was a name and a theory for it. That's really interesting.
    Me. It makes it easy to add big numbers without paper or pencil. I do it by tens, tho. So, I add all the ones digits, then all the tens digits, etc, then add all those together.
    I do it with the tens as well. My dad used to make us play verbal math adding/subtracting games at the dinner table, so it was easier to do it that way.
    Interesting.

From time to time, usually when I'm dealing with large numbers.
    Interesting.

I never realized it but I do this often. I did it yesterday while totaling laundry.
  • Sometimes, if it's too hot inside, I'll suddenly get really itchy, all over my body. Like a thousand itches at once. It only happens once in a while, and only if it's hot. Does that happen to anyone else?
  • edited February 2009
    Sometimes, if it's too hot inside, I'll suddenly get really itchy, all over my body. Like a thousand itches at once. It only happens once in a while, and only if it's hot. Does that happen to anyone else?
    Actually, every single times it gets hot, or just even slightly uncomfortable, I'll get itches all over me. It's different from normal though, and it's really bothersome. Especially when I try to exercise. Once I start sweating, everything is awesome and a ok. But until then I'm almost unbearably uncomfortable.
    Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • I think most people get that. I usually do when I come in from the cold.
  • I usually do when I come in from the cold.
    Yes, that too! I've just never heard anyone else mention it, and when I mentioned it to my girlfriend, she had no idea what I was talking about.