This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pet Photos

Comments

• rabbit picture battles
    Cat picture battles.

Soon cat video battels and rabbit video battles.

Even better Cat/Rabbit rap battles. :P
  • Just taken by Jeremy. I d'awwwwwwwed.

• Not my rabbit, but I helped in her rescue. Brietta now lives with Theo and Mugi's former guardian. She is so much fluff.
  • edited October 2011
    She is such a sweet looking rabbit. Now we must have rabbit picture battles and post cute pictures of our darling buns all the time!
    Yes. There are no losers in rabbit picture battles. Only cute. And win.
    I am glad she is so friendly, too. She seems like she has a lovely personality. Cuddly rabbits are fairly rare! (My boys are sometimes in the mood for petting, but more often they want to be off doing something else.) Ryan was probably happy to help with BooBoo, because I know he loves them, too.
    She definitely has her moods. There are times she simply won't abide being held or made to sit still, but overall she's a sucker for cuddling. She's typically a little shy around new people, but warms up pretty quickly once she realizes they're friendly. She took to Ryan particularly quickly, though. I guess dogs sense dog people, cats sense cat people, and rabbits sense rabbit people. I honestly think the guy is just generally good with animals.
    Soon cat video battles and rabbit video battles.

Even better Cat/Rabbit rap battles. :P
    All of the above.
    Not my rabbit, but I helped in her rescue. Brietta now lives with Theo and Mugi's former guardian. She is so much fluff.
    Oh my gosh, she is adorable! I wish I could have all the bunnies...
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • I honestly think the guy is just generally good with animals.
    Seriously, Katie. Rabbit whisperer, I am it.
  • I honestly think the guy is just generally good with animals.
    Seriously, Katie. Rabbit whisperer, I am it.
    I know, you're overflowing with natural talent.
  • Just taken by Jeremy. I d'awwwwwwwed.
    i daww too.

I'm so stoked that Eppy loves Karl. It helps that Karl feeds him sometimes. Sometimes I catch them on the couch together with Eppy sleeping and Karl playing Portal 2.
  • Today's pet photos have brought to you by the letter "C". C for it being so cold due to the snow and cute cats.

I wrapped Digit like this and she stayed in the blanket for several hours.

Cole and Rorschach sharing resting space on top of Jeremy.
  • Spot after recently completing Escape and Evasion training.
  • Well, it's more of the Survival, Escape, and Evasion. So SEE training, not SERE. :P
  • Well, really, since you managed to find him, he should get flunked on evasion.
  • More Derpy Rorschach.

Jeremy and have a nickname for him, "Simple Schach", after the "Simple Jack". It's after that faux movie that Ben Stiller's character played in "Tropic Thunder".
  • GOD DAMMIT. GIVE ME THAT CAT. I NEED TO HUG HIM!
  • Return of the Tongue of Schacky! He was originally on his back exposing his belly. It's the most derpy he's looked to date with the most exposed tongue to date as well.

• All the elements were there for a five-minute hack job in Paint.net...

• OMG. I <3 you so much. I'm in tears. When I show this to Jeremy, I know it will put many chortles and smiles in his heart.
  • So yesterday I go to Pet Smart to just get some cat food. I pass by the cat adoption area because I always like looking at the cute kitties that are looking for forever homes.

The local rescue people where there with dogs as well. I ask what breed one of the dogs was, and the shelter worker said he is an Australian Shepherd. I then say, "My parents a looking for an Australian Shepherd!"

I call my mom and tell her to come on up to check out the dog. It was perfect timing because my parents have been looking for a dog for a while now. They tried to get one on Friday and Saturday, but were unsuccessful.

So now they are the proud owners of a really cool laid back 10 month puppy:

He doesn't have a name, The shelter gave the name "Chance", but my mom likes adding a "-y" at the end of pet names. So she was thinking of Chancey or Chauncey.

If anyone can think of better names, my mom is open to suggestions.
  • Churby
  • Derpy :p
    Stampy
  • My parents decided on Joey. I'm totally going to nickname him Joey Joe Joe Shabadoo.
  • Joey is a perfect name! Aussies are so adorable! What a cute dog.
  • Joey is a perfect name! Aussies are so adorable! What a cute dog.
    Well in a roundabout silly way, kangaroos are from Australia and a joey is a young kangaroo! :P

But yes, he's a very cool dog. He was abandoned by previous owners. Also for a 10 month old, he's very chillax and fairly obedient. My parents plan on taking him to dog training classes. From what the shelter lady person told us, he is the kind of dog that likes to please a lot.
  • edited June 2012
    I thought it was because of kangaroos!

My Aunt has two Aussies. They are incredibly trainable, but they need to be kept busy. Because they are herding dogs, they like to have a job to do. They also listen really well.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • First one of y'all to try and slip a collar on me gets a punch in the goddamn mouth.
  • But, but.. I don't WANT any Frontline, it smells weird!!

• Visited my parents and their dog, Jojo. He loves to play and makes no qualms about forcing you to play with him.

• Today Rorschach went to the vet for his half yearly check up with dental cleaning. They had to give him anesthesia for that. When I pick him up, he's high as kite.

• Hahahaaha. I love his dilated eyes.