This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pet Photos

Comments

• This is my cat Juno. She likes to sit in the bathroom sink, though I don't have a picture of that handy.
    That is a thing that cats seem to like doing. I guess sinks are cool?
    The tabby is Jasper, the white cat is Kirby.
  • edited September 2012
    @Lyddi
    Oh mans. Our cats, especially The Schach does that all the time.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • My version of the water glass problem is with bread. Epic loves bread and he'll tear into a bag to eat it. He also loves garbage so we have to store garbage in a tight corner where he can't get to it.
  • Juno will put try to put her paws and mouth in literally any vessel of edible liquid, even if you are actively trying to eat your cherry cobbler with heavy cream.
  • Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed far more cats than dogs in this thread?

I've always been a cat person myself, but now it just seems odd that everyone else seems to have cats too...
    I REALLY want a dog, I've never had a cat until I got Bauer last year, but I still live in an apartment and am at work for 8 hours every day so it makes that difficult. Not to mention my current apartment doesn't allow dogs. I really want a miniature golden retriever!
  • Cats or no cats why do so many of you people leave glasses full of beverage just sitting on a table? At almost every party you visigoths leave your half-filled goblets strewn about like you're waiting for the prophet Elijah. Then you don't even retrieve it. The cup is emptied into the sink the following day.

When I drink something, I hold the cup in my hand until it is completely empty. Then I put the cup in the appropriate place, sink or trash. I suggest you do the same. If you start to drink something, finish it.
  • I usually like a glass of water next to my bed in case I wake up and am thirsty.
  • My cat does this at dinner. I don't hold my glass in one hand all the time during meals. I like to use utensils with both hands.
  • Cats, they just don't give a fuck.
  • Roxxy stole my iPod.
    What does the Forum think she's listening to?
  • edited September 2012
    Your dog looks like someone who is sad that bad things are happening to them, but bad things have happened to them so many times that they are just inured to the sadness.

"Friendbeast is putting headphones on me. Mo' petting, mo' problems."
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • WuB, you win. Your prize:
  • edited September 2012
    Hahaha, awesome. What breed is Roxxy, BTW? She looks kind of pug-ish, but pugs usually have more facial folds.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Pure-bred pug. She's even pedigreed.
  • Okay, that would explain the lack of folds, then. As I understand it, the folds get more and more dense with each generation of inbreeding. A pedigree dog wouldn't have that issue.

Totally adorable, too.
  • Also having fish with cats is probably not the best idea.
    Actually, based on observation of my mother's cat and fishtank, it is hilarious and entertaining for hours on end.

• My new copy of the latest Oatmeal book came in today. Digit is intrigued by it.

I'm concerned. Very concerned.
  • How did you get Digit to lie still under that Sriracha bottle?
  • edited October 2012
    It wasn't hard. She was wondering what was going on, but it's her pre-parental unit bed time-nap time, so she's a bit tuckered and wants to go to sleep.

Now Rorschach, is loving his knife a little too much if you ask me.

Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Rorschach is so dependent. When we play co-op games, he just has to be near us or involved somehow.

• This is Pig, the hedgehog I picked up with my friend on Monday. He's a bro and has good taste in hats.

My two kitties chillin' in the dining room.
  • Shoulder cat!

also pictures in the bathroom!
  • Black cat!!!! I loooooooooooove black cats! I have one at home too.
  • Images aren't loading. Embedding things from Facebook is sketchy at best.
  • Dad, you can sit there all day, I'm not gonna look at the camera.
  • Hedonism pug:
  • Sallie Claus is coming to town...

• Wow, a house where gifts can be placed under the tree before Christmas morning. I miss living like that...
  • Sallie Claus is coming to town...

Dat snowman present!