This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Team Fortress 2

Comments

• You're not in-game on my view, Ro. I think Churba's steam is just messed up. Jason is, but it seems like he's actually playing the game.
  • edited June 2011
    You're not in-game on my view, Ro. I think Churba's steam is just messed up. Jason is, but it seems like he's actually playing the game.
    Ok, well just in case I'm changing my password when I get home. I needed to do that anyways, since I've decided to be a lil' bit more random with my passwords and making them all different for my various accounts.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I've never played this game, and it's been literally years since I played an fps multiplayer with a mouse. What's the best way to relearn how to click on heads? Should I just dive right in or is this game as complicated as the TF2 wiki makes it seem?
  • I've never played this game, and it's been literally years since I played an fps multiplayer with a mouse. What's the best way to relearn how to click on heads? Should I just dive right in or is this game as complicated as the TF2 wiki makes it seem?
    Well it's free, so the best way is to just play the game.
  • What's the best way to relearn how to click on heads?
    Play pyro, no headclicking needed. Also there is tutorial in the game, just do that and then go to play. TF2 is pretty good game to learn with playing.
  • Well it's free, so the best way is to just play the game.
    I guess you're right, though I'll probably waste hours fumbling around and not helping my team. I suppose it can't be as bad as trying to play DotA or something.
  • Its just death match with some extra rules.

Learning DotA is like trying to learn Spanish by having someone scream at you in Spanish and then calling you a fag
  • Learning DotA is like trying to learn Spanish by having someone scream at you in Spanish and then calling you a fag
    I chuckled.
  • installing TF2 from orange box DVD. look forward to updating rest of night.

Randolph Cherrypepper shall smite thee! or heal. more likely heal than smite.
  • edited June 2011
    I may die quick, but at least I'm cheap entertainment. so, I'm down, if you'll have me.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I'm down, haven't played in a long time but I got some skills
  • Anyone going on tonight at 9ish? Coldguy_steam looking to relax some tension.
  • edited June 2011
    Time to see if my computer will run this at an acceptable frame rate. I'm Snickety-Snake on steam.
    Post edited by Snickety-Snake on
  • edited June 2011
    Sorry I'm late, friend/family was over, so I couldn't be checking the Forum. I would be very in for an FRCTF2 event. I can be on at 9-ish. I'm McGreddy on Steam.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • I'm totally down, though I'll probably get my ass beat.
  • I'm totally down, though I'll probably get my ass beat.
    You and me both.
  • I as well.
  • Neito, can you up the cap for the arena matches to at least 15?
  • edited June 2011
    srsly, Windows fucking pisses me off. Maybe it's cuz I'm rocking some XP old school, but I couldn't get any bluetooth headsets or my PS3eye to do shit for audio. I finally dug out an old school 1/8th inch jack mic, configured and tested on steam (I was hearing myself in that interface), got into TF2, and it seemed like voice chat didn't do a fucking thing for me even though the little voice dialogue was showing up when I held the voice chat button.

Oh, to whomever I abandoned in the 2v2 game: I must have hit the wrong button or something. I was trying to change class, and then I hear someone saying "what the fuck" and see I'm not playing. I'll blame the ergonomic keyboard.

EDIT: also, I no so good at FPS still. good to know. can't blame OS for that one.
    Post edited by Byron on
  • Please update the server plox
  • Yeah, I was kinda hoping I could sneak in when nobody was on it.

Here, watch this while I update the server:
  • Alright, it's back.
  • I probably wouldn't be around enough to actually join in on a tournament, but I'll continue to pop into matches when people are playing for funsies. :D (Or should I say "start popping into matches" since I've only gone in once...)
  • Count me in as well on the tournament idea.
  • This game does not support this type of graphics processor
    I need a new computer.
  • I probably won't have time for a dedicated tourney, which is a shame because I'd love to continue to embarrass you with my soldier skills. :P
    The arena matches are fun, but I'm thinking with 4v4 you could try some other match types.
  • I would be down for a tournament, but I work nights, so everyone plays while I'm at work.
  • MUST... FINISH... EDITING... PODCAST... BEFORE PLAYING MORE.
  • MUST... FINISH... EDITING... PODCAST... BEFORE PLAYING MORE.
    YOU BETTER!