This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Team Fortress 2

Comments

• I won a 2v3 CTF with P-TOG earlier. Snap.
    I just kept charging into their base. Sentry guns everywhere. It was horrible. ;_;
  • I won a 2v3 CTF with P-TOG earlier. Snap.
    Yeah, let's not talk about that game. EVER AGAIN.
  • I love the Sniper/Huntsman combo so much. I was kicking ASS in a 5v6 Dustbowl Match. 3 kills in a row with 2 headshots.
  • Nobody expects the Spanish flare gun.
  • I'm not sure what it is, but I rock at Sniper in every game BUT Team Fortress 2, I can't seem to get a handle on him...
  • I'm not sure what it is, but I rock at Sniper in every game BUT Team Fortress 2, I can't seem to get a handle on him...
    Find a 2Fort server and practice on the battlements. :)

Also, all future advice will be, "Find a 2Fort server and..."
    Along with Jason's advice, I suggest getting This map here to play around with.

• Along with Jason's advice, I suggest getting This map here to play around with.
    That's pretty hot.
  • We need some Turbine action up in here.
  • Spy is surprisingly good in 1v1 arena.
  • Anyone in at the moment?
  • edited June 2011
    Pretty much everyone.

Also, I'm super glad for the browser built into the steam overlay - it gives me something to do(ie, look at the forums) while maps are downloading other than smoke and be bored.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Also, I'm super glad for the browser built into the steam overlay - it gives me something to do(ie, look at the forums) while maps are downloading other than smoke and be bored.
    You're supposed to use that for GameFAQs.
  • Pretty much everyone.

Also, I'm super glad for the browser built into the steam overlay - it gives me something to do(ie, look at the forums) while maps are downloading other than smoke and be bored.
    Lucky. Steam overlay is unusable when downloading maps for me.
  • Pretty much everyone.

Lucky. Steam overlay is unusable when downloading maps for me.
    I'm even luckier - turns out youtube works perfectly in the steam overlay, so I can chill out and listen to Led Zeppelin too.
    You're supposed to use that for GameFAQs.
    Don't need to use gamefaqs for TF2, son. How hard is "Shoot everything, particularly Andrew because he's damned good."
  • Best payload ever.
  • Best payload ever.
    That one rush at the end, starting from taking out the engie wrangling the sentry to the end...
  • Best payload ever.
    I'm sad that I only came in during the end of it.
  • A sapping run of 8 straight buildings is awesome. Just FYI.
  • I think I just showed you how 2Fort is done. While drunk.
  • More payload and arena. Less 2fort (and ctf in general).
  • I'd join but it's first thing in the morning and I have first thing in the morning things to do.
  • edited July 2011
    It's a brilliant match right now - I've pulled back to spectator to talk shit and even the teams, and it's even fun to just watch.
    Also I might have taken a few too many heads.

Seriously, you never see games this good on the pubs.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I was really, really, impressed by that game. Grey is getting better by leaps and bounds, he's a damn good player, as is Lackofcheese, Dromaro, linkigi, and everyone else I'm just a bit too tired to remember.

Thanks for the awesome game, guys!
  • I was really, really, impressed by that game. Grey is getting better by leaps and bounds, he's a damn good player, as is Lackofcheese, Dromaro, linkigi, and everyone else I'm just a bit too tired to remember.

glad you enjoyed it
  • edited July 2011
    I was really, really, impressed by that game. Grey is getting better by leaps and bounds, he's a damn good player, as is Lackofcheese, Dromaro, linkigi, and everyone else I'm just a bit too tired to remember.

Your sniping is surprisingly good given your ping of over 200ms.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I wish I was there. Probably wouldn't be able to stand up to all of your skills, but it's fun to join in anyway! Sounded like an epic night!
  • edited July 2011
    I was really, really, impressed by that game. Grey is getting better by leaps and bounds, he's a damn good player, as is Lackofcheese, Dromaro, linkigi, and everyone else I'm just a bit too tired to remember.

It was really awesome, despite the nearly constant losing. I can't wait to play with all of you again (but I won't have Internet again until Tuesday).
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Gah I wish I could play with you guys more!