This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Team Fortress 2

Comments

• So, I was messing around earlier with the replay editor. I'll try to enable it, assuming it doesn't spike the ping on the server, like I've heard happening.
  • Funny you should say that. Decided to try out the replay editor today too, with a couple of Pyro videos with Postal Pummeler action, and a nice Demoman movie with 6 kills, 3 destructions and 1 capture :)

Like this:
  • I also tried out the replay editor recently, but all I did was shoot a scout.
  • Steam ID

Meet and greet for some cheap ass fun on TF2
    Wait....Frenzal Rhomb? BROTHER!

BROTHER!! So long I have waited!
    Looks like we're going out tonight!
  • edited August 2011
    BROTHER!! So long I have waited!
    Looks like we're going out tonight!
    I just found out they're playing the arena on the 9th of September, too, so that's another concert I'll probably go to later this year, and the new album comes out soon.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited August 2011
    Might as well pimp my own video....

ps: Does anyone want an "unusual powerjack"?
    Post edited by Neito on
  • edited August 2011
    ps: Does anyone want an "unusual powerjack"?
    Just handing it out? Because if so, sure.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • edited August 2011
    A pretty good round as a spy by me. 8 kills and 2 destructions. The sniper I'm taking down is pretty stupid though. Since he has no aim I'm basically already telegraphing that I got a Dead Ringer, and he still just shoots me, turns around, and zooms in with his rifle.

Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • Stout Shako for 2 Refined?
  • For those enquiring about the powerjack I put on the block, I misspoke. It's not Unusual, it's Strange.
  • Don't care. Wait. You opened a crate?
  • For those enquiring about the powerjack I put on the block, I misspoke. It's not Unusual, it's Strange.
    Just handing it out? Because if so, sure.
    I got the key in a trade.
    Posted By: Air Co.Just handing it out? Because if so, sure.
    No, but I'll take pretty much anything I don't already have for it.
  • For anybody who is interested in improving their game, there is a dude on YouTube named IcyToonie who is doing TF2 videos with commentary. He is pretty good. Well, he should be, since he claims that he has logged 1800 hours on TF2, and that was 9 months ago. Gives some decent insight on how to play effectively and where to go with what class on what maps, etc.
    No, but I'll take pretty much anything I don't already have for it.
    Can I also inquire about a Tomislav?
    Things you don't have and I can trade you include: Tribalman's Shiv, Buff Banner, Loch-n-Load, Market Gardener, Scottish Resistence, Boston Basher, Bushwacka, Equalizer, Blutsauger, KGB and Conniver's Kunai.
  • No, but I'll take pretty much anything I don't already have for it.
    I have a flaregun for your strange powerjack. :D
  • edited August 2011
    I actually need a flare gun because I want to craft a detonator.
    Scratch that. Just looked at the crafting recipe, and 12 weapons is the Detonator not worth for me. I'll wait for a random drop.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • No, but I'll take pretty much anything I don't already have for it.
    Don't much care about the powerjack, But I'll take that Huntsman off your hands, if you don't intend to use it.
  • For anybody who is interested in improving their game, there is a dude on YouTube named IcyToonie who is doing TF2 videos with commentary. He is pretty good. Well, he should be, since he claims that he has logged 1800 hours on TF2, and that was 9 months ago. Gives some decent insight on how to play effectively and where to go with what class on what maps, etc.
    Yeah that is really helping me, just started playing so I'm playing desperate catch-up.
  • This is all my crap, I'll trade any repeat for any item I don't already have.
  • This is all my crap, I'll trade any repeat for any item I don't already have.
    I think that is a good general idea. Here's my list.
  • Same here. I'll trade any extras I have. I wouldn't mind an Amputator if anyone has one.
  • Same here. I'll trade any extras I have. I wouldn't mind an Amputator if anyone has one.
    I haven't got an Amputator, but I'll give you a Crusader's Crossbow for a pair of your Mantreads.
  • Ro, how married to that Strange Shotgun are you?
  • I actually need a flare gun because I want to craft a detonator.
    Scratch that. Just looked at the crafting recipe, and 12 weapons is the Detonator not worth for me. I'll wait for a random drop.
    I'm not a fan of it from playing it, I can just toss you mine if necessary.
  • I haven't got an Amputator, but I'll give you a Crusader's Crossbow for a pair of your Mantreads.
    We can do business.
    Ro, how married to that Strange Shotgun are you?
    We barely know each other. :P Why is it so special?
  • We barely know each other. :P Why is it so special?
    This is why.
  • edited August 2011
    Bastards, taking all the good deals!
    We barely know each other. :P Why is it so special?
    It keeps track of kills. Then changes name depending on how many people killed with it. It's interesting. And if you don't want to give it to him, I'm open.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • edited August 2011