This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Team Fortress 2

Comments

• I think you need to remember who won the day, and who topped the leader board.

Clue: IT WEREN'T NO DERNED PYRO OR ENGIE.

Also, people know there is a fairly extensive FRC group on Steam, right?
    Pshaw I say! Your offense sucked hard, so surely enough our defensive team didn't get to make as many points.

• I am illin, so I may be up for some fortressin' tonight/tomorrow. Can't really ski sick, but I can shoot a motherfucker.
  • edited January 2012
    If the FRC server gets updated, we can throw down tonight perhaps, 7PM eastern perhaps? Let's see if we can fill that fucker up.
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • I have no plans tonight. I will be down for such things.

Also Jason, we killed you more than you killed us when we were defending. I will give a nod to Kevin for getting that sentry in our intelligence area. That was pretty slick.
  • Wait wait wait wait... you park a sentry in a corner, sit behind it, and flamespam the tiny room and you consider that doing a better job than the guys who engineer ways around your OP turtle bullshit? Sorry, but DEMOKNIGHT HAS SWORD FOR YOU.
  • Yes, we coordinated in a team effort on seeing where you guys were entering and waiting for arrival at the bottom of the roundy spiral ramp or the stairs. Also I was flame spamming more than that area. I caught Kevin in other areas outside of Intel.

Don't hate because your spy grabbed the intel while you were actually trying to sap Omar's sentry. :P

/shit talk
  • Unless they release a new update between this second and tonight, the server should be good.
  • Red team is best team.
  • Red team is best team.
    >RED Team
    >defending team
    >complained about "OP turtle bullshit" in his previous post

Oh you. If I weren't working tonight, I'd come and Heavy the living shit out of you all.
  • >RED Team
    >defending team

Oh you. If I weren't working tonight, I'd come and Heavy the living shit out of you all.
    And despite complaining about turtle bullshit, his favorite map is 2fort, turtle central.
  • I'm not complaining about turtling. Overcoming a good turtle is very satisfying. I'm saying that turtlers can't claim superiority after their shell has been cleft in twain by RED (me) and their innards have been stomped repeatedly against the cold stone floor by the heel of my boot.
  • >RED Team
    >defending team

And despite complaining about turtle bullshit, his favorite map is 2fort, turtle central.
    I saw once, in 2Front, Red team turtling in the Blue teams intelligence-room. That was a match full of fail.

• I'm not complaining about turtling. Overcoming a good turtle is very satisfying. I'm saying that turtlers can't claim superiority after their shell has been cleft in twain by RED (me) and their innards have been stomped repeatedly against the cold stone floor by the heel of my boot.
    Being a turtle and winning is also awesome, especially in NS.

• Hey guys, I'm on a win streak.
  • >RED Team
    >defending team

I saw once, in 2Front, Red team turtling in the Blue teams intelligence-room. That was a match full of fail.

Yeah, I've seen three engies in the opposing team's intelligence room with teleporters back and forth, and with scouts just running the briefcase over and over and over on a high-cap server. It was all cool until the other team went entirely uber with eight heavy/medics at once.

• >RED Team
    >defending team

Yeah, I've seen three engies in the opposing team's intelligence room with teleporters back and forth, and with scouts just running the briefcase over and over and over on a high-cap server. It was all cool until the other team went entirely uber with eight heavy/medics at once.
    In my case there was only one or two engies and only teleporter in, but no out. For some reason blue team failed totally in driving them out, I don't think that half of the blue team even realized what was going on.

• CALLING ALL PLAYERS!!! get in! NOW!
  • Ah shit, I'm already in bed. Maybe next time.
  • For all of you to see later: BLU won that round at ctf_doublecross because nobody hit the cap limit, and we had more points.
  • Also, I have NO CLUE why it's lagging every so often. We haven't even hit more than 40% CPU utilization, and the pipe should be fast enough. I'll look in to it.
  • Man server was derpy today.

Great fun playing with the guys from the forum, and having Rym on as well ^^

*Ro your pyro battle awareness needs the polishin! :P
  • Agreed. Lag got annoying at the end. I always have fun mixing it up with people on the forum, especially Rym. I had him dominated twice over the course of the evening. I'll take it since he was sick and I'm teribad at FPSs. =D
  • Churba is MACHINE HEAD!

Yes, I know I'm so-so on the pyro.
  • edited January 2012
    I got into a sniper battle with rym - I'd say he won. He's good at all that head-clickin'

Edit -
    Churba is MACHINE HEAD!
    HOLY FUCK.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Invisible Bread's Flow Chart.

Yep. That pretty much sums it up.
  • edited February 2012
    When I'm heavy:

(Bonus Jason.)
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited February 2012
    When I'm Scout.

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • When I'm Spy.
    I see someone did not click the link on the bottom of the post above him.
  • When I'm Spy.
    I see someone did not click the link on the bottom of the post above him.
    No idea what you're talking about.

• I am loving those videos. I'm quite fond of the Pyro one myself.