This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Team Fortress 2

Comments

• Team ATW9K calling all hands! Calling all hands on deck on the FRC server!

+ Jeremy.

DO EET NOW!
  • Team ATW9K calling all hands! Calling all hands on deck on the FRC server!

+ Jeremy.

DO EET NOW!
    I'll come soon.

• edited January 2012
    Team ATW9K calling all hands! Calling all hands on deck on the FRC server!

+ Jeremy.

DO EET NOW!
    I'll be out of work by 9 so I should be on after that.

Post edited by usrName on
  • Well played blue. Well played.
  • Alright. So there was a call for new (non-default) maps on the server. Since adding them is trivial, but finding good ones isn't, I'm farming the latter job out to you guys. I know Ro wanted pl_donkeykong_final back, but any others you guys think look cool?
  • That was a lot of fun. We must do more. I can guarantee that after we finish ATW9K on every Thursday evening normally around 9:30/10 PM EST we are normally down for playing.
  • Tons o' fun. I'm starting to get my sea legs back.
  • I had some good fun after a hard day at work.
  • That was a lot of fun. We must do more. I can guarantee that after we finish ATW9K on every Thursday evening normally around 9:30/10 PM EST we are normally down for playing.
    Atomic Fortress War 9002, every Thursday evening.
  • bleh, I'm always busy Thursday evenings.
  • Has the server info changed?
  • edited January 2012
    I don't believe so. The password is currently 'frcf'.

I'm going to hang out on the server for a few hours. Some of you should join me.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • CT Engine Error Crash. That's the third time this week.
  • edited January 2012
    Apparently that's a recurring error. Verify your install, Jason. If it regularly happens only on my server, lemme know and I'll verify that install, but it seems to be a local thing.

Ninja edit: It seems that any sort of Engine error might be a UAC problem. If you're running Vista/7, check that.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • So I just played a round of 2Fort while listening to that Redline song in TotD thread. Yeah, that pumps you up. My round had 35 kills, 2 dominations, 3 revenges, and lots of fun.
  • Naw, Neito, man. It's happened on several servers. It's definitely on my end, but my TF2 has been wonky through several fresh installs.
  • edited January 2012
    Finally got around to renaming a little friend of mine-
    Post edited by Churba on
    Reminder for tonight. If you see any one of us (Steam ID: Rosaka, TriviaHawk, AtomicTriviaKev, and {|ZT\}MrRoboto) online and starting up TF2, you know it will be on. I'll post on here and Twitter when we'll be playing.

Hope to see you online, so I can kill you or heal you.

XOXO

Reminder for tonight. If you see any one of us (Steam ID: Rosaka, TriviaHawk, AtomicTriviaKev, and {|ZT\}MrRoboto) online and starting up TF2, you know it will be on. I'll post on here and Twitter when we'll be playing.

Hope to see you online, so I can kill you or heal you.

XOXO

It is still on the Front Row Crew Server then?
  • That is the plan, as long as it's still up. If not, we'll just go to pub servers and have fun there.
  • I like pubs. They tend to not look over their shoulders. ;D
  • edited January 2012
    Hi guiz, I hear you like to play with ATW9K. We play now.

BTW, just join of us because of the update. We're on pubs.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited January 2012
    Shiiiit. I gotta update TF2. This'll take 10 minutes.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • I need a break from photoshop; I hurt my hand earlier so drawing is not the most fun in the universe. Where you guys at?
  • Seems like ill only be able to join you guys tomorrow, will you guys be playing on the weekends?
  • If you add anyone of us as a friend, I'm sure if you see us on, just join whatever server. Coordinating a whole FRCF server scrim is like herding cats.

It's easier to play on pub servers and just team up on there. Yeah, it can suck with the extra hats and what not, but I'm not pro or anything and enjoy some fun FPSs shenanigans.

Team Brownies (Omar & Ro) were totally owning Team Whitey (Kev & Jason) earlier in 2Fort. It was good times.
  • Whoah, now. I was helping Kev and Jason earlier, and I'm as brown as a coconut! Damn...I feel traitorous.
  • If you add anyone of us as a friend, I'm sure if you see us on, just join whatever server. Coordinating a whole FRCF server scrim is like herding cats.

It's easier to play on pub servers and just team up on there. Yeah, it can suck with the extra hats and what not, but I'm not pro or anything and enjoy some fun FPSs shenanigans.

Team Brownies (Omar & Ro) were totally owning Team Whitey (Kev & Jason) earlier in 2Fort. It was good times.
    Ok cool, ive added you, steam ID is gunmakers space
  • edited January 2012
    I think you need to remember who won the day, and who topped the leader board.

Clue: IT WEREN'T NO DERNED PYRO OR ENGIE.

Also, people know there is a fairly extensive FRC group on Steam, right?
    Post edited by Jason on