This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Team Fortress 2

Comments

• Final Image - Draw me like one of your french girls, Spy.
  • Just played a couple rounds on a Randomizer server.

Yeah, I'll probably be adding it.
  • So, if you log in between now and July 5th, you get glasses that let you see in Pyroland.

Also, Meet the Pyro:

• If anyone sees either myself, Jason, Kevin, or Omar on, you should try to join our normal Thursday night gaming of TF2. More the merrier.
  • I'll be on Later
  • FYI, we mainly go for Payload maps. Lotus clan seems to have some of our favorite servers to play on.

I wouldn't mind trying other Payload maps.
  • I really wish I knew how to play TF2. I used to love TFC. I can't figure TF2 out, mostly because I get kicked for fucking up within 3 minutes of joining a server. :)
  • THE GOGGLES, THEY DO SOMETHING.

I played last night and pyro time is now twice the fun.
  • THE GOGGLES, THEY DO SOMETHING.

I played last night and pyro time is now twice the fun.
    I need to find that Pyro vs Soldier 2 Fort server again. That would be mad fun.
  • What server is the ATW9k crew playing on?
  • Whatever server we find and feel like playing. If you have us as friends, just join us in game if there is room.
  • edited June 2012
    What server is the ATW9k crew playing on?
    Any good payload or 2Fort server with open slots.

I think we will not record anything tonight because I'm itching to play.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • Isn't there still a FRC server?
  • What server is the ATW9k crew playing on?
    Any good payload or 2Fort server with open slots.

I think we will not record anything tonight because I'm itching to play.
    Ok, but after the recording that Kev & I are doing. Shouldn't take too long. I want to play right now. Stupid job supporting my fun habits.

@Kiey. I think so. Neito was the one that hosted it. I really want to play that Donkey Kong payload again. That map just amuses me to no end.
  • edited June 2012
    Yeah, I know you are doing the recording with Mike. I am doing another recording at 7 p.m. for Round One of the Tournament of People. That should last until about 8 p.m.

As of last evening, the FRC forum server was still up, though I doubt it's been updated recently.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I really wish I knew how to play TF2. I used to love TFC. I can't figure TF2 out, mostly because I get kicked for fucking up within 3 minutes of joining a server. :)
    Sounds like you need to find yourself a nice, casual server. And while you're getting into the groove of the game, play as Medic whenever there isn't one. People tend to be appreciative of someone playing support, and you get to observe other players while you heal. Eventually, you become more discriminative with your healing from learning who is competent.

I learned a lot about strategy with every class from playing as medic. Although I'm still a definite scrub. And I'd love to play tonight, but I'll be out until late. Maybe next week, though!
  • Just added people on Steam. I'll try to join in tonight.
  • Medic of GTFO!

That's still my most played class, then Engi and Pyro following. I can't Spy or Sniper for the life of me.
  • Geez... I want the goggles but I don't really feel like playing the game.
  • You don't have to play. You collect them on the title screen.
  • Yeah, that requires installing. And to ever use them, I'd have to play. Which I probably will not.
  • @Muppet: Join us tonight and I'll baby-step you through some basics. We'll have you fragging in no time.
  • Killed a Heavy as a Scout and they kicked me out? ¯\(º o)/¯
    P_TOG, Master Scout.
    Cleary you are a evil Haxor
  • We should try to have fun times on the FRC Server more so I can have mic enabled and not hear so much talk about vaginas.
  • The FRCF server needs to be updated for us to play on. I'm currently on a random server as of right now.
  • Isn't there still a FRC server?
    I could get it up pretty trivially. Probably over the weekend.
    ... Really, they kicked you for that? I kill heavies all the time.

PS, Scout players: Crit-a-Cola is now badass. 25% speed boost while active, and it's active 2 seconds longer.