This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Art Attack! Part II: The Revenge of the Finished Pieces!

Comments

• Nice stuff, Luke! I'm really starting to believe that there's nothing you don't do.
    I don't paint, that's for sure. Maybe I'll get into it one, but for now I'll just keep trying to get better at photography.
  • edited October 2010
    Thought I'd share some 20 minute sketches from the secret blog at work. We all use a random generator on the net that is like "adjective adjective noun something" and we all have to draw it during lunch, like "Get Set, Go!"

Deadly Old Paladin
    Bouncing Dancing Ninja with Leather Jacket
    Down-Trodden Prostitute with large hands (rabbit was optional with the theme)
    Blue Medieval Harlequin
    Scary Furry Farmer with Helmet

Yeah, so sure they are twenty minute sketches, but they are officially finished.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
  • うわ!早かったね、坊や。
    じゃ、我慢大会の始まりだ。散々やってみろ。
  • ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
  • edited October 2010
    Lulz.
    Post edited by gomidog on
    Lulz.
    I had to look up the character again, but now I remember. Very nice one, Emily.
  • My girlfriend's putting together a slideshow for our judo dojo's Christmas party, and she made me draw this:
  • That totally makes me think of Iroh.
  • That totally makes me think of Iroh.
    He always reminded me of Santa. Fire action Santa!
  • I was bored in class today, so I traced my hairdo from a webcam picture :)
  • Mario makes a cameo as a cab driver.
  • EMILY I LOVE THAT FARMER.
    Seriously.

Also, I kinda hopped on the bandwagon. First time I've drawn in over a month so it was nice.

• Squeeeeee! Yesyesyes!
    You are on know your meme's directory of 4chumblr images, did you know that?
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah, Nillia's art tends to get reposted on other sites. As a matter of fact, her Satoshi Kon tribute picture got linked to by Daryl Surat!

P.S. They are always of the highest quality. This one continues in that proud tradition. :D
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • Squeeeeee! Yesyesyes!
    You are on know your meme's directory of 4chumblr images, did you know that?
    I DID IT FOR YOU. ;u; At least I thought you might like it. It was a lotta fun.
    Also, that's really cool! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    Yeah, Nillia's art tends to get reposted on other sites. As a matter of fact, her Satoshi Kon tribute picture got linked to by Daryl Surat!

P.S. They are always of the highest quality. This one continues in that proud tradition. :D
    Woaaah thanks. You're really flattering, though I think you mixed me up with somebody else. I never made a Satoshi Kon tribute pic, though I should have. I'm glad you like my 4chumbler pic though. =D
  • edited November 2010
    Woaaah thanks. You're really flattering, though I think you mixed me up with somebody else. I never made a Satoshi Kon tribute pic, though I should have.
    Sorry, I must have been thinking of someone else. However, I still remember your Utena x Anthy pic, that you posted. (Yes, you have done one, I dun fact checked this time!) It is one of the best pieces of Utena fanart (Japanese or Western) I've ever seen. It is almost indistinguishable from official art. Alright, unfettered praise, over.
    Post edited by progSHELL on
    Emily finished coloring her picture and it looks awesome, does it not? ^_^
    Emily finished coloring her picture and it looks awesome, does it not? ^_^
    The image isn't loading :/
  • You tried embeding an image from Gmail?!
  • You tried embeding an image from Gmail?!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • edited November 2010
    XD Hahaha, serves me right for being lazy.

I gotta say, I look incredibly young in this picture.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • High fucking quality.
  • High fucking quality.
    True that - Random Coincidence, I used to wear boots of exactly that shade quite a lot.
  • That's damn awesome, but is there a particular reason she used such a cold palette?
  • *jaw drop of awesome*

So...cute. I should totally wear that outfit to school again. My favorite part is the Macrosses over there. Cute~!
  • That is really awesome.