This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• with your penis
    And handcuffs.
  • It's settled then. Corruption it is.
  • It's settled then. Corruption it is.
    Goddamn right. You make the SHIT out of that pepperoni tortellini.
  • @WindUpBird
    At first I read that as:
    2) Girl #2 and I are pretty comfortable around each other, and she seems to think I'm a furry.
  • Oh boy... some people are gonna get bent about this...
  • I though the forum already got this out of their system. Also it's nice to see another person who reads Sandra and Woo.
  • I find this particular depiction of the Ladder Theory a little weird. In this case, isn't the man's "Abyss" the same as the woman's "Friend Ladder?" Both are the category for people you don't want to "kiss" under normal circumstances.
  • edited October 2011
    Wait, is it odd that I'm a guy who also likes the company of people I'm not sexually attracted to?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • No matter how many times I see it, it is still wrong.
  • No matter how many times I see it, it is still wrong.
    In completetly hilarious way :P
  • Yeah its definitely wrong. I don't think about it that deeply and rate girls from 1 to 10. If they are cute they're cute. That's about it. And while the "friend zone" surely exists, much if it is just a misunderstanding of intent between the two parties, not just the girl being a bitch and using the guy/being too dumb to realize he's the one she should be with like it's portrayed in movies. But then again I seem to be the only guy I know who seems to like having female friends, and actually cares when a girl is upset rather than brushing it off or just changing the subject.
    1) Girl #1 is bi, so that's that.
    2) Girl #2 and I are pretty comfortable around each other, and she seems to think I'm funny.
    3) There's a Girl #3 from a different flat. She was hanging onto me for warmth one night when we were drunk and I started making promises I damn well can't keep. She's an adorable art student and she seems to find me charming, so that's good. Also, she uses the same laundry soap as me, which makes putting on freshly-washed tees an unusual experience.
    Corrupt them all! Bonus points if its at the same time.
  • That feel when you meet up with a half-nude girl only for her to send you to bed because she's with another guy.

• edited October 2011
    That feel when a girl cries because you make her feel more loved than she ever has.

It's been a wild month.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • That feel when a girl goes down on you while you're just waking up.
  • edited October 2011
    That feel you get when your girlfriend "Accidentally" squeezes your head between her legs after multiple oral orgasms.

Then ten minutes later, when it happens again.

Post edited by HMTKSteve on
  • I had to cancel a coffee date with this cute girl because I'm feeling a bit under the weather and didn't want to risk getting her sick.

My sister thinks I should have gone anyway, gotten her sick, then "nursed her back to health".
    "That's terrible! You're terrible!"
    "You need to learn how to manipulate the situation."
    "I don't want to manipulate her! Especially if it involves her getting sick! You're a dick!"
  • My sister thinks I should have gone anyway, gotten her sick, then "nursed her back to health".
    "That's terrible! You're terrible!"
    "You need to learn how to manipulate the situation."
    "I don't want to manipulate her! Especially if it involves her getting sick! You're a dick!"
    Devious, but not the most appropriate behavior for the situation. A gentleman should know how to manipulate the situation to his benifit, but he should also know not just how to do so, but when to do so.

To quote that excellent schollar, The Heavy, You did well.
  • That feel when a girl goes down on you while you're just waking up.
    So... is that a bad reaction? O_o
  • So... is that a bad reaction? O_o
  • Girlfriend get.

Most of the rest of the world will get to know in a few days. You are all a part of a privileged minority, hehe.
  • Girlfriend get.

Most of the rest of the world will get to know in a few days. You are all a part of a privileged minority, hehe.
    You lucky bastard.
  • Girlfriend get.

You lucky bastard.
    I prefer to think of it as "skill."
  • I prefer to think of it as "skill."
    My my, how far we've come in the confidence department.
  • edited October 2011
    Pics or it didn't happen :-p
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Lololol Just Press Play
    Lololol Linkedin
    Lololol GameFAQs
    Lololol DoA
    Lololol Inception Button

Just gotta get my dig in there. Nice going, mang. :P
  • PICS OF THE GIRL ;-p
  • Fine, jeez. Creepy asshole.

imageCute art girl.
  • Fine, jeez. Creepy asshole.
    What, I like to see what these people look like I get to hear weird stories about ^_^