This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Fine, jeez. Creepy asshole.
    Dude, let's put this in perspective for a second. You told an entire board of people that are (to her) complete strangers the following:
    Actually, she admitted she was kinda turned on by the idea of light bondage. She's VERY dominant, and she said she would enjoy having the guy tied up and unable to do anything while she had her way with him.
    Pot, kettle, black. ~_^
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Yea, it's only fair that that we can know what she looks like so we can .......
  • Axel, it's time we had a talk. Only use quality Bondage equipment, to use the cheap stuff isn't worth your while. And never, ever put anything into your body or anyone else's, if it's marked "Novelty use only."
    Just to clarify, I'm NOT interested in light bondage, but she is. I'm sort of not interested in her having complete control, because I am exceedingly ticklish.
  • Just to clarify, I'm NOT interested in light bondage, but she is. I'm sort of not interested in her having complete control, because I am exceedingly ticklish.
    S'alright, I'm half taking the piss - the advice is sound, but I didn't think you were quite up to that sort of slap and tickle anyway.
  • Just to clarify, I'm NOT interested in light bondage, but she is. I'm sort of not interested in her having complete control, because I am exceedingly ticklish.
    S'alright, I'm half taking the piss - the advice is sound, but I didn't think you were quite up to that sort of slap and tickle anyway.
    'Kay.
    Don't worry, I'm taking notes, so it wasn't wasted advice...
    Just to clarify, I'm NOT interested in light bondage, but she is. I'm sort of not interested in her having complete control, because I am exceedingly ticklish.
    Yes, but wouldn't it be exciting to have to trust her NOT to tickle you? ;)

Don't worry; you've got time. Baby steps to build trust first before you ever give up complete control to ANYONE.
    Yes, but wouldn't it be exciting to have to trust her NOT to tickle you? ;)

Don't worry; you've got time. Baby steps to build trust first before you ever give up complete control to ANYONE.
    I already can't trust her to not tickle me, despite CONSTANTLY asking.
  • I already can't trust her to not tickle me, despite CONSTANTLY asking.
    Then it's time to stop asking and tell. If it seriously bothers you, let her know that for reals. Be assertive. If it doesn't, and you kind of enjoy it, then you can't really complain.
  • I already can't trust her to not tickle me, despite CONSTANTLY asking.
    Then it's time to stop asking and tell. If it seriously bothers you, let her know that for reals. Be assertive. If it doesn't, and you kind of enjoy it, then you can't really complain.
    No, I really don't kind of enjoy it. I've been assertive, and she's trying to do it less, so I'm just gonna keep being assertive. It's not the biggest deal ever, but it is annoying after a while.
  • ...I've tried my darnest to make my boyfriend not tickle me, and he still does every chance he gets. Give it up, it won't work. You can't make her stop. Try punching her. With a hammer.
  • No, I really don't kind of enjoy it. I've been assertive, and she's trying to do it less, so I'm just gonna keep being assertive. It's not the biggest deal ever, but it is annoying after a while.

Remember, Sonic Says.
  • he still does every chance he gets
    But it's so much fun! ^_^ You're so cute when you're squirming. Besides, I would never do anything that I wouldn't dare do to myself.
  • If you're doing something that really bothers your S.O., you should stop. And vice versa. It is fun to tickle Pete too, but I refrain from it most of the time because he hates it.
  • Being tickled is just uncomfortable for me. Some people enjoy it, but laughter doesn't mean I'm having fun.
  • edited October 2011
    Okay, I have to take my last comment back. Tl;dr: I have a date for next Saturday. Possibly more to tell when I'm less drunk.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Okay, I have to take my last comment back. Tl;dr: I have a date for next Saturday. Possibly more to tell when I'm less drunk.
    Pics or it di... Oh nevermind ^_^Good luck ^_^
  • A cute art girl has my hoodie. Presumably, I should follow up on this matter.
  • I can't tickle my boyfriend. : ( ( ( (
  • edited October 2011
    Being tickled is just uncomfortable for me. Some people enjoy it, but laughter doesn't mean I'm having fun.
    I can't tickle my boyfriend. : ( ( ( (
    I suddenly did a double take.
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
    You'd better.
    You'd better.
    With some scotch.

And your dick.
    You'd better.
    With some scotch.

And your dick.
    And a poem.

Cute art girls appreciate poetry.

About your dick.
  • Cute art girls appreciate poetry.

About your dick.
    Hickory dickory dock,
    I've got an enormous cock,
    It is big and grand,
    It could conduct a band,
    There's no punchline I'm just bragging.
  • Cute art girls appreciate poetry.

About your dick.
    Hickory dickory dock,
    I've got an enormous cock,
    It is big and grand,
    It could conduct a band,
    There's no punchline I'm just bragging.
    I'm impressed.
  • edited October 2011
    I'm impressed.
    You should be, it's gargantuan.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I'm impressed.
    You should be, it's gargantuan.
    I believe you.
  • You should be, it's gargantuan.
    Pfft. Wake me when it hits Colossal+.
  • edited October 2011
    Pfft. Wake me when it hits Colossal+.
    I am in fact banned from hitting things with it, after I hit the ocean with it and caused that little situation in japan with the tsunami.

Also, I was trying to think of exactly that word before, and I couldn't remember it, goddamnit.
    Post edited by Churba on