This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• We started with condoms and the pill then moved to the implant and havent looked back. Can't tell you how good it has been, least of all for Kirst having to make sure she takes another load of pills and junk.
  • A previous girlfriend used a Nuvaring, and that was cool too. However, even when a girlfriend is on the pill or other kind of contraceptive, I still prefer to put on a condom near the end of sexy fun times just for the ease of cleaning up and carrying on.
  • edited October 2013
    Hmm. I never really thought of that. That totally makes sense.

Speaking of sexy fun times, Erica Moen's Oh Joy Sex Toy (OBVIOUSLY NSFW), is a very amusing and informative webcomic on sexy fun times, contraception, and the like. I really enjoy how she uses all body types.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Erica is pretty awesome for that project (not that she wasn't, already, pretty awesome)
  • ... Anal safety snails?
  • ... Anal safety snails?
    It's a really good analogy.
  • edited October 2013
    I keep my sexcapades to the postmenopausal crowd.

That's right, old saggy people having sex! That image alone should give you a couple days of abstinence!
    Post edited by HMTKSteve on
  • edited October 2013
    Meh. I really don't think that phases most of the people here. People of all ages and types have sex. Not a big deal.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Meh. I really don't think that phases most of the people here. People if all ages and types have sex. Not a big deal.
  • I will be having plenty of sex when I'm old and saggy.

However, I intend to remain sag-free as long as possible. I still will never, under any circumstances, ever buy pants that have a larger diameter than the ones I currently wear.
  • My libido at some point went from insatiable to eh, it's nice once in awhile. I don't think it's something that can be very reliably predicted.
  • My libido at some point went from insatiable to eh, it's nice once in awhile. I don't think it's something that can be very reliably predicted.
    We call that point "your 40th birthday."

• Nah haven't hit it. Also not true of a lot of men.
  • My girlfriend is one of the rare females who has "perfect" hormonal balance, so any contraception would actually hurt her more than help (at least, that's what her doctors have told her). Thus, we pretty much have to rely on condoms only.

But definitely agree that more safety is always the better option.
  • My girlfriend is one of the rare females who has "perfect" hormonal balance, so any contraception would actually hurt her more than help (at least, that's what her doctors have told her). Thus, we pretty much have to rely on condoms only.

I have never heard of this in my life.

I have never heard of this in my life.
    I hadn't either, but she has had it verified by more than one doctor.
  • Are you sure she is not a lizard person from space?
  • Are you sure she is not a lizard person from space?
    Only 86%.
  • Nuvaring and condoms, for statistical impossibility.
  • Lyddi + Andrew = <3 for six years today ^_^
  • My 7 year wedding anniversary is on Monday. I should probably plan something...
  • Strawberry edible underpants. Is a great way to kick off an anniversary.
  • Who the fuck wears anything on their anniversary?
  • I keep my sexcapades to the postmenopausal crowd.

That's right, old saggy people having sex! That image alone should give you a couple days of abstinence!
    I just threw up and dick went inside of me.

As for anniversary, you know what gets you mad points. Birds of prey.
  • "I think anniversaries are lame." Said no girlfriend ever. :(
  • I just threw up and dick went inside of me.
    I didn't catch this the first time I read it but it looks like you forgot "my" to hilarious effect.

• I did but it still works. There were no dicks and suddenly there were many, inside of me.
  • First date get.