This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Hmmm, huge couch... Interesting idea. So much better for cuddling then my couch sized papasan.
    Post edited by Mosquitoboy on
  • Note to self, steal Luke's couch.
    It's probably full of Luke's jizz. No, I'll get a couch just like it.

Now, learning how to juggle, that's going to be the hard part.

But yeah, that appears to be an awesome sexing couch.
  • Jizz stays in the condom, guys.
    It's probably full of lady juices.
    Probably more accurate.
  • Probably more accurate.
    Touche.
  • We have the weirdest conversations.
  • We have the weirdest conversations.
    Couch sex is pretty awesome. It does require the right couch, but the couch is a more interesting piece of furniture than the bed overall.
  • *Viga's face is in a shocked state...in a good way*
  • Couch sex is pretty awesome. It does require the right couch, but the couch is a more interesting piece of furniture than the bed overall.
    I'm so glad I don't sleep on the couch when I visit you.
  • Couch sex is pretty awesome. It does require the right couch, but the couch is a more interesting piece of furniture than the bed overall.
    We don't sex on the couch. It's not a good sexing couch. You would be safe. :)
    We don't sex on the couch. It's not a good sexing couch. You would be safe. :)
    This is the whole Rym and Scott chips and salsa thing all over again.
  • edited May 2011
    It's not a good sexing couch.
    Yeah, it's really not, which is unfortunate. But it's really goddamn comfortable.

The next time I buy a couch, I will buy it with sexing in mind.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Hmmm. I think I will try out the couch tonight.
  • Hmmm. I think I will try out the couch tonight.
    If it's not a sexing couch, you and your beau face the danger of falling off during complex maneuvers. You've been warned.
  • edited May 2011
    If it's not a sexing couch, you and your beau face the danger of falling off during complex maneuvers.
    Yes, but this can lead to much laughter and fun otherwise. Also, sex on the floor. Which is perfectly valid.

Just don't land on anything...unfortunate.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • If it's not a sexing couch, you and your beau face the danger of falling off during complex maneuvers.
    Yes, but this can lead to much laughter and fun otherwise. Also, sex on the floor. Which is perfectly valid.

Just don't land on anything...unfortunate.
    O.O

*cleans around couch*

Well, it is the green comfy couch of awesome yet ugliness. I think it'll do fine.
  • *Viga's face is in a shocked state...in a good way*
    Like this?
  • Uh...sorta.
  • Bathrooms are fun but be weary, I have stitches in my knee as testament.
  • The girl from my last post asked me on a date to see Thor this Thorsday. I wasn't expecting it, and I'm more excited than I have any right to be - probably because I haven't really been on a date since last fall.
  • The girl from my last post asked me on a date to see Thor this Thorsday. I wasn't expecting it, and I'm more excited than I have any right to be - probably because I haven't really been on a date since last fall.
    Just a word of warning, once she sees Chris Hemsworth's bare chest, might be the last date the two of you go on...
  • Or the best date.
    Just a word of warning, once she sees Chris Hemsworth's bare chest, might be the last date the two of you go on...
    I just looked him up, he nearly makes the "people I would go gay for" list. So if she decided to go for him instead, I'd be right there with her.
  • I just looked him up, he nearly makes the "people I would go gay for" list. So if she decided to go for him instead, I'd be right there with her.
    Menage a trois?
  • Menage a trois?
    Giggidy.

Also, my first gift for my gf of a few weeks now arrived today...

• Also, my first gift for my gf of a few weeks now arrived today...
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AND WHY DO I NOT HAVE ONE?
  • Also, my first gift for my gf of a few weeks now arrived today...
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AND WHY DO I NOT HAVE ONE?
    8-bit flower bouquet
  • WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AND WHY DO I NOT HAVE ONE?
    Covered by Sail. Now, lets hope Kimmi has a similar reaction. =D
  • Genius. Flowers that don't die or rot, and can be wall-mounted or backed with a magnet and put on the fridge or any other magnetic surface. I must have one! No, I must have twenty!

Or maybe I should finish washing that sheep Pete just bought me before I ask for any more stuff. Yeah, we'll go with that.