This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dating

Comments

• Congrats!
  • My girlfriend and I just spent two hours at a bar, texting each other more than actually talking. Somehow, it was actually more entertaining that way. Really, I don't think I ever would've thought I'd find someone so perfect for me. Especially not on the second try. These two thoughts aren't really connected, but I just felt like I needed to share.
  • My girlfriend and I just spent two hours at a bar, texting each other more than actually talking. Somehow, it was actually more entertaining that way. Really, I don't think I ever would've thought I'd find someone so perfect for me. Especially not on the second try. These two thoughts aren't really connected, but I just felt like I needed to share.
    You make me think of the last panel of this comic.
  • Nazareth
    Where RIT Guys find girls.
  • Nazareth
    Where RIT Guys find girls.
    Yup.

Seriously, this has already been our joke.
  • Seriously, this has already been our joke.
    Oh that's been a joke for a long time, Nazareth was an all girls school for a very long time... (I pretty sure it's Co-ed) It's been a joke WAY before our time there.
  • Seriously, this has already been our joke.
    Oh that's been a joke for a long time, Nazareth was an all girls school for a very long time... (I pretty sure it's Co-ed) It's been a joke WAY before our time there.
    I know it's an old joke, I just meant that we'd already used that joke.
  • You make me think of the last panel of this comic.
    Hahaha! I'll suggest we take our laptops next time.
  • In my latest adventure, I'm trying to determine the sexual orientation of a girl who is either bisexual or a lesbian. Will I succeed? Will I drink myself into a stupor and wake up in Leeds? Tune in next time to find out.
  • Will I drink myself into a stupor and wake up in Leeds?
    I think this is going to happen no matter what.
    Quite possibly. If she's not interested in dudes it'll be even worse though. Especially because we're living together.
  • Quite possibly. If she's not interested in dudes it'll be even worse though. Especially because we're living together.
    Is this the one on whom you drew the penis?
  • Quite possibly. If she's not interested in dudes it'll be even worse though. Especially because we're living together.
    Actually, no. The plot has thickened.
    Actually, no. The plot has thickened.
    DUNN DUNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Quite possibly. If she's not interested in dudes it'll be even worse though. Especially because we're living together.
    She could turn out to be bisexual and not interested in you. Or she could turn out to be bisexual and someone else gets to her first. (That happened to me last week.)
  • She could turn out to be bisexual and not interested in you. Or she could turn out to be bisexual and someone else gets to her first. (That happened to me last week.)
    Likewise potentially disastrous if she keeps tugging at my heart with curries and English literature.
  • I sent you some necessary information. Looks like I left out a curry Recipe.
    That curry recipe is probably something we could all use. Unless there's some *winkwinknudgenudge* behind the 'R', in which case, carry on.
    That curry recipe is probably something we could all use. Unless there's some *winkwinknudgenudge* behind the 'R', in which case, carry on.
    Churba capitals are used in the event that you think you might need a codeword, but you're not certain.
  • You could ask her out on a date. I think that would be the most innocent way of finding out.
  • You could ask her out on a date. I think that would be the most innocent way of finding out.
    What? We can't do that. That'd be simple, straightforward, and effective. No. Much better to concoct an elaborate scheme that will probably result in failure and/or drunkenness.
    What? We can't do that. That'd be simple, straightforward, and effective. No. Much better to concoct an elaborate scheme that will probably result in failure and/or drunkenness.
    I have successfully devised a machine that will pour scotch directly into my mouth every time I see her with another girl.
    I have successfully devised a machine that will pour scotch directly into my mouth every time I see her with another girl.
    A flask?
  • Shut up with your true pictures.
  • Hahahaha So not true for me. I generally ask the guy out at the risk of making an ass out myself.
  • Hahahaha So not true for me. I generally ask the guy out at the risk of making an ass out myself.
    I only started doing this later in life. Wish I always did.
  • I've got nothing to add to this thread just wanted to post in the hook up thread.