This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Left4Dead

Comments

I thought this was kinda funny. (and wrong)
  • edited July 2009
    I've seen worse, as has everyone who was on that one Geekchat.

Is there a Hunter + Bill/Louis/Francis version? [or Tank, if you're into that sort of thing..]
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • LOL, that's pretty old.

This is the awesome, and happens to be one of my sprays in-game:

• Does anyone want to try out The Passing with me?
  • I'll play. I just bought it on sale.
  • edited April 2010
    Does anyone want to try out The Passing with me?
    I want to at some point.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • So do I; I got my computer working just in time, it seems.
  • Sail and I just played The Passing. Though it was the first game of L4D2 I've played, it was good stuff.
  • The Passing is even more fun in Versus.
  • Vhd and I just ran through it. I was a bit disappointed with it. It's a solid campaign, just very unremarkable, imo.

Down to play whenever anyone else does, though. I still love this game and it bums me out that a lot of people haven't been playing lately.
  • I've been playing it recently. I can play tomorrow maybe at around 10pm-3am over here, which is 4pm-9pm in new york. As long as one of you message me to play something like before 2 am I could play a full campaign.

My steam username is greywolf330 at this profile.
  • I've not played it in months. The original L4D got about 100 hours of my time, but the sequel received only a tenth of that consideration. Maybe I'll jump on tonight or this weekend.
  • Probably going to play "The Passing" this week-end if I stop feeling like shit. I swear 2010 has been the year of the cold and flu for me.
  • Loved "The passing", campaign is only good on Advanced or Expert, otherwise its just a straight run through. Versus is a whole different story especially with tank spawn points.
  • So, this campaign for L4D2 is a recreation of the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. I really want to play it.

• So,thiscampaign for L4D2 is a recreation of the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. I really want to play it.
    Holy shit... Having been on that ride dozens of times, that was absolutely amazing. Though it seems to be more modeled off the more recent versions of the ride than when it first opened, which is a shame.
  • Another new map and mode coming to L4D 1 and 2!

• There's also been a comic leading up to it, in case you haven't seen it yet. It's really good. The last part'll be out the day before the DLC comes out.
  • I seriously need to go back and play L4D2. After blitzing through more than 100 hours on L4D, I pretty much ignored the sequel. I don't rightly know why -- I think maybe the levels weren't as accessible. Or too gimmicky.
  • So,thiscampaign for L4D2 is a recreation of the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. I really want to play it.
    It's stuff like this that really makes me wonder why there isn't as much of a cross-over between Disney fans and other geekeries. For the most part, Disney fans are primarily just Disney fans and only try out other geekeries when games like Epic Mickey come out or when there are new technologies that are used in the Disney Parks.
  • The sequel has its merits, but I preferred the original by an order of magnitude.

Too each their own.
  • Steam is running a massive sale on Left 4 Dead, $10 gets you both games! It will likely cost me more than that just to get the latest expansion on the 360!
  • L4D2 is also available on Mac now.
  • Steam is running a massive sale on Left 4 Dead, $10 gets you both games! It will likely cost me more than that just to get the latest expansion on the 360!
    Is that just for today? I need the pc versions but I don't have much cash right now. Grr
  • edited October 2010
    Is that just for today? I need the pc versions but I don't have much cash right now. Grr
    Pretty sure you have till Thursday for the Midweek Madness Sales.
    Post edited by Yaksha on
  • Yeah, I just got both of them. Still waiting for them to finish downloading, but I probably won't be able to play them until Thursday.
  • edited October 2010
    It can only mean L4D3.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I took advantage of the sale, my Steam ID is in the ID Share feel free to add me if you want to go around.
  • Should I just buy L4D2 or also 1?
  • Should I just buy L4D2 or also 1?
    Both.