This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• Our 2010 calendar just went up. It's Twilight-themed. Somebody please shoot me.
  • Our 2010 calendar just went up. It's Twilight-themed. Somebody please shoot me.
    Please use your mighty Viking strength to destroy the infidel who put up that calendar.
    Our? Who is forcing this calendar on you?
    It's like Twilight is going to rape your face for 365 days. Ouch...
  • going to rape your face
    rock me rock me, rock me sexy jesus.
  • edited January 2010
    Our 2010 calendar just went up. It's Twilight-themed. Somebody please shoot me.
    We have a corkboard in our communal workspace where we post a calendar (as well as other stuff). A coworker got the calendar for Christmas and put it up. We usually decide what goes up democratically, but I wasn't around when this decision was made, though I would have been outvoted anyhow. I could make a fuss about it, but I don't really care enough. It's just a nuisance.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • I actually just heard an adult say "He had better put a ring on it."
    Disgusting.
  • We have a corkboard in our communal workspace where we post a calendar (as well as other stuff). A coworker got the calendar for Christmas and put it up. We usually decide what goes up democratically, but I wasn't around when this decision was made, though I would have been outvoted anyhow. I could make a fuss about it, but I don't really care enough. It's just a nuisance.
    You should style your hair retardedly and wear glitter on your face as a protest.
  • I actually just heard an adult say "He had better put a ring on it."
    Disgusting.
    We have a corkboard in our communal workspace where we post a calendar (as well as other stuff). A coworker got the calendar for Christmas and put it up. We usually decide what goes up democratically, but I wasn't around when this decision was made, though I would have been outvoted anyhow. I could make a fuss about it, but I don't really care enough. It's just a nuisance.
    That's what the phone/computer is for. Free calender clocks!
  • Somehow, someone was able to get my Paypal account information and charge it today for $10.00. I haven't even used Paypal in 6 months. I don't know how they got my information. I'm worried because I'm always fairly safe.

Anyway, I'm on the phone with Paypal. They had already noticed that my account was being accessed strangely and locked it before I lost more. Hopefully I can figure this out.
  • Berlin is fucking freezing. I need some new boots.
  • I'm just miffed I missed a change to hang with Sail again. We hung out a lot at AX09 and he's a pretty awesome dude. So is his posse.
    Aww :3

AX this year is going to be insane. Did you get into TEDx Manhattan Beach? We can hang then. Because, you know, I live here.
  • Sail's posse is an awesome dude, eh?
  • Sail's posse is an awesome dude, eh?
    Dude, chya!
  • I'm just miffed I missed a change to hang with Sail again. We hung out a lot at AX09 and he's a pretty awesome dude. So is his posse.
    Aww :3

AX this year is going to be insane. Did you get into TEDx Manhattan Beach? We can hang then. Because, you know, I live here.
    Nah, they never got back to me. But I'm preparing for AX already. Gonna email them and see if I can be a DJ for one of the dances.
  • Dude, I want to be in Sail's posse. Do you accept early applications? How far are you from the Scripps Institute?
  • Dude, I want to be in Sail's posse. Do you accept early applications? How far are you from the Scripps Institute?
    Always :) And I just looked up the address, it's in San Diego so I'm about two hours away. You'd be in a great part of SD, though. I definitely wouldn't mind visiting.
    Always :) And I just looked up the address, it's in San Diego so I'm about two hours away. You'd be in a great part of SD, though. I definitely wouldn't mind visiting.
    Just come down here for AX2010 and you can get the full Sail/Sonic Experience.
    Just come down here for AX2010 and you can get the full Sail/Sonic Experience.
    I think I can swing that and Bonnaroo with some clever magics. I'll ponder it and see it I can tack it onto the road trip this summer.
    Well, in the event that I forsake crazy money for awesome research, that's one of my top choices for marine bio grad work.
  • My grandmother passed away last night.
  • I'm so, so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you and your family.
  • My condolences to you and your family, Kate.
  • Sorry to hear about that Kate.
  • I'm sorry, Kate. Condolences and hearts for you.
  • I'm sorry, Kate.
  • Sorry to hear it Kate. I know how it feels to lose a grandparent. Were the two of you close?
  • Deeply sorry, Kate.
  • I'm sorry for your loss. Was she in peace?
    "In the night of death, hope sees a star, and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing."