This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• I have recently had to admit that I am completely dairy intolerant. I still love cheese but we just can't be together. :(

Anyway, no matter how conscientious I am, I can't seem to avoid accidentally getting a little dairy now and then, and a little is all it takes to make me feel awful. A few days ago there was whey in my supposedly safe smoothie, and today there was milk in a chocolate bar that I thought was safe. Urgh. Now I feel tired, bloated, and stupid.

I hate getting old.
    Yeah, I have that too, but at least it's better than a full on dairy attack. It happened to me earlier this year. Docs thought it was a gluten thing, but luckily is was not! HAHA

Still can't have a lot of lactose though. Sad sad.
  • edited October 2010
    I cannot think of a time when I've HAD to study. I usually remember enough from the lectures and my own notes to pass pretty much any test.
    The way this class works, I will pass. It is mathematically impossible to fail the exam. However, I would like to do well. Biology (my major) usually requires a minimum of study to refresh my memory on lectures I slept through; I usually only spend one to three hours on it. However, the orgo exams are three hours long and exasperatingly difficult, so prepping right is of the essence.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • FUCK YOU, don't remind me. I was 10.
    FUCK YOU, don't remind me. I was 10.
    AUGH! Time! It Flies! I was only 1 but... FUCK!
  • For me it's "2000 was 10 years ago." :(

It does however explain why my car is starting to fall apart though.
  • Oh man. I was 5 then. Now, I'm about to be 25. TWENTY FIVE! Thanks for making me feel old, fucker!
  • Oh man. I was 5 then. Now, I'm about to be 25. TWENTY FIVE! Thanks for making me feel old, fucker!
    Pfft, 25 was nothing. I've got ten years on you. Come and bug me in 2020 when you're about to hit 35 and then we can talk about you feeling old. ;-)
  • Lots of paperwork, disappointment in my students, blood on my shirt that isn't mine, left later than I wanted.
    Balls.
  • Lots of paperwork, disappointment in my students, blood on my shirt that isn't mine, left later than I wanted.
    Did you murder one of your students?
    Balls.
    You are not supposed to beat up students you are disappointed in!!
  • Slammed my left pinkie in my drawer...
  • 1990? I wasn't even a fetus.
  • 1990? I wasn't even a fetus.
    Neither was I...
  • Come next month I would have been a blastocyst.
  • That sounds like a pokemon.
  • edited October 2010
    FUCK YOU, don't remind me. I was 10.
    AUGH! Time! It Flies! I was only 1 but... FUCK!
    Holy hell. I was -2!
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • edited October 2010
    1990? I wasn't even a fetus.
    Neither was I...
    Come next month I would have been a blastocyst.
    Holy hell. I was -2!
    Fuck you all.

EDIT: Subsequent fail: There are people who can vote and buy smokes who were born AFTER I got my Super Nintendo.

... I literally have a Game Boy that's older than at least the four people I quoted.

... I have SAVE GAMES older than first time voters...
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Neato, Neito.
  • FUCK YOU, don't remind me. I was 10.
    Wait a minute, you're 30?!
  • Wait a minute, you're 30?!
    Yes.
  • I'm only 21 and I'm feeling old reading this. Not as bad as the last time I went to a show in Gainesville, but still, old.
  • I have SAVE GAMES older than first time voters...
    "I have save games older than you" is my new insult.
  • I just spent all day practicing martial arts and feel fucking awesome. Now I'm going to go worry about a girl and work on a personal project, because outside financial independence I have the trappings of adulthood without the responsibilities, worries, and physical limitations. Woo!
    I don't know what's better: That that's a good insult, or that in this case it's true. My first save for the original Legend of Zelda originated sometime circa 1991.
    I approve.
    Yes.
    :fistbump:
    I approve.
    Yes.
    :fistbump:
    That was totally me totally posting accidentally as Kate.
  • That was totally me totally posting accidentally as Kate.
    You guys totally need a joint account on here to be logged on computers you share :-p
  • "I have save games older than you" is my new insult.
    +1 to Neito for coming up with that one.

I, too, am shamelessly stealing that.

Mayhaps a T-shirt?
  • That was totally me totally posting accidentally as Kate.
    I've come to assume it's you almost every time her account says something flippant and laconic or overtly aggressive.