This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• Did you manage the books for the mafia in a past life or something?
    When you grow up in or near Chicago, you learn a lot of "technically legal" ways to play with your earnings.
  • My grandpa died this afternoon.
  • I'm sorry, Kate. My condolences.
  • edited October 2010
    A zombie knowing Jew-Fu.
    Don't forget about ninjewtsu, jew-jitsu and Jewdo.
    My grandpa died this afternoon.
    I'm really sorry, I know how hard it was when my grandpa died.
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
    :-(
    My deepest condolences to you and your family.
  • Long travel day, spent too long in an airport...

Oh wait, someone's grandfather died.

Shit.

I'll shut up now.
  • My sincerest condolences Kate.
  • I'm really sorry to hear that, Kate. :(
  • I swear to god if you guys start another pyramid I am going to kill someone.

Sorry to hear that, Kate.
  • Best wishes, and my condolences.
  • I'm sorry your grandpa died.

In lighter news, I hurt my head while trying to do a handstand. I hope I didn't brain my damage.
    I have nothing witty. Been there, it sucks, I'm sorry. :(
  • I swear to god if you guysstart another pyramidI am going to kill someone.
    Sounds like a challenge to me. Start....now!
  • Really not the time...
  • ... Seriously? Did you even click the link?
    Pictures don't lie...(snicker)
  • Apparently no stores in my area carry Knorr Goulash mix. The only places that sells it is a military grocery store, where I cannot go there without my parents. My parents are busy tonight and I already bought all the other ingredients to make goulash.

I was so pumped to make it tonight too.
  • Got work of Layoff's possibly hitting the company next Tuesday. I'll be working the polls all day that day. Further fail, IT is not necessarily immune.
  • I woke up late and am standing at a bus stop stealing someone's wifi.
  • My clothing audit (see non-shit talk thread) came at the cost of acting up my dust sensitivity.
  • Just got my first police tickets. I've been meaning to get new tires for a while, but I got pulled over going down a hill. It was a speeding charge, for going 67 at a 55, but I the policeman gave me an additional ticket on my bad looking tire.

/sigh.
  • the policeman gave me an additional ticket on my bad looking tire.
    What? They can DO that?
  • What? They can DO that?
    The police can do many things. You simply would not believe all the laws and regulations with regard to automobiles.
  • I didn't triple-check my shipping address on Amazon, and now a package has been delivered a former employer of mine. Now I need to figure out when I can set an appointment, walk/taxi from Penn Station to Bryant Park (not far, but out of my way), and pick it up. Oh, also: This former employer is kind of a bitch.
  • The scanner just shredded a contract dated 1965. Thankfully it was only a copy. Still, it was a 45 year old copy... I almost threw up when I heard the crunching sound of paper. Why are peripherals so anal retentive?
  • Don't use ADF on sensitive documents.