This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

1. Our sweet but nervous little bunny died at the vet's office today.

Rest in peace, Spooky Marie.

You had a bunny?
  • edited December 2010
    You had a bunny?
    She lived at my mom's house. I rescued her 7 years ago. My mom and dad loved her and took good care of her. I looked forward to patting her when I would go home to visit. We are sad.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Fuck this useless fucking bio degree
    *Rethinks choices*
    *Rethinks choices*
    Aren't you going into the medical field?
    *Rethinks choices*
    Aren't you going into the medical field?
    I'm leaning toward a PhD in Microbio so that I can work on synthetic biology for a living, but failing that, I'll just get an MD.

I could do both if I do an MD/PhD in virology. I'm more or less doing all the premed work right now as a second option.

Also, second major in Japanese Language and Culture.
  • edited December 2010
    She lived at my mom's house. I rescued her 7 years ago. My mom and dad loved her and took good care of her. I looked forward to patting her when I would go home to visit. We are sad.
    teh sad. :(

My fail, my friend and I were completely over run by one insane Zerg computer player in SC2...several times.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • All bunnies go to Valhalla. I am sad for your loss.
  • @ Emily: I'm sorry, Emily. I'm sending you hugs from Upstate.
  • She lived at my mom's house. I rescued her 7 years ago. My mom and dad loved her and took good care of her. I looked forward to patting her when I would go home to visit. We are sad.
    teh sad. :(

My fail, my friend and I were completely over run by one insane Zerg computer player in SC2...several times.
    Did it go "kekekekekekekekeke?"
  • My fail, my friend and I were completely over run by one insane Zerg computer player in SC2...several times.
    That's because Insane actually cheats.
  • My room mates have been watching HGTV all day. @_@
  • My room mates have been watching HGTV all day. @_@
    Story of my life...
  • That's because Insane actually cheats.
    All AI cheats. It can't keep up with human intelligence so it has to cheat. But I have memory editing.
  • That's because Insane actually cheats.
    All AI cheats. It can't keep up with human intelligence so it has to cheat. But I have memory editing.
    Yeah, but I mean it gives the AI more minerals. It's straight up cheating.
  • edited December 2010
    There's definitely small arms fire in the distance.

What. The. Fuck.

Also, this repulsive shit:
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • See, I find cockney slang to be overly complicated. I suppose that's the point, though.
    Realizing that your floating-skull sidekick, Morte, in Planescape:Torment is basically calling everyone a cunt throughout the game == mind blown.
  • edited December 2010
    Cockney rhyming slang is great. "Yank" --> "Septic Tank" --> "Septic" --> "Seppo"
    That's not Cockney Rhyming slang, that's Australian Rhyming slang. But, near enough.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited December 2010
    Me from last night:

NOTE: It was raining, the wheelchair is the designated drunk chair at the house I was at, and that Cool-Whip container was full of alcohol.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Wow, you know how you posted that women might be interested in you at that party but you were too drunk.. you might have just been too drunk to realize what they were saying ^_^
  • Ryan doesn't get drunk, he gets awesome.

Awesomely what, however, is a matter of opinion.
  • My favorite part of that photo is the X on your hand.
  • That's fucking epic right there.
  • My favorite part of that photo is the X on your hand.
    Good eye Trogdor!
  • 2:40am. 10:00am class tomorrow. Can't sleep.

Fuck.
  • Just realized I've been in denial for the last several years about needing to give up cheese.
  • Wow, you know how you posted that women might be interested in you at that party but you were too drunk.. you might have just been too drunk to realize what they were saying ^_^
    The whole thing about me hitting on every girl that came past was something that all of my friends told me about the day after. I actually have no recollection of that happening. Of course, I blacked out, so I don't really remember much of what happened that night anyway.
  • Just realized I've been in denial for the last several years about needing to give up cheese.
    Don't give it up! Moderation! Low-fat varieties! Low-salt varieties!
  • Don't give it up! Moderation! Low-fat varieties! Low-salt varieties!
    Yea, Holy crap. You'll take all the fun out of your life ^_^ Didn't you say your blood pressure is getting better? ^_^