This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Once again my fat neck presents me with a conundrum... buy a shirt with a wide enough collar to do up the top bottom, but is baggy as hell or buy a shirt that fits well everywhere except for the collar size... I went for the better fitting shirt. Oh woe is me!

Also my flatmate basically flooded the bathroom floor... AGAIN!
    Don't know how expensive is over there, but you can always buy the baggy one and have a tailor take the excess fabric so it fits like you want it to.
    I've got an average body shape for a guy my age. Wide-ish shoulders and not too much "chub", not much of a chest though (definately need to hit the gym harder). Shirts that actually fit around my neck are too large all around; the chest size is too big, so the overall "area" of the shirt is too big and the sleeves are too long and loose. Basically, the tailor would have to make so many changes and adjustments I might as well just get a tailor-made shirt in the first place... Unfortunately I don't earn anywhere near enough money to afford that T_T
    Post edited by Kidder on
  • Okay, I'm a girl and I pee sitting down. My roommates stand up because they have a penis. Occasionally one would miss the toilet. I go to the bathroom and PEE ON THE FLOOR. Not a little but A LOT! No one owed up to it despite they're being only 2 possible people! It wouldn't be a big deal if they have just cleaned up after themselves! So who cleans the pee floor! Me.

Sorry for the rant. Sometimes all is not well in the geek apt.
  • I go to the bathroom and PEE ON THE FLOOR. Not a little but A LOT!
    Wait you peed on the floor? ADMIT IT!
  • edited June 2009
    Okay, I'm a girl and I pee sitting down. My roommates stand up because they have a penis. Occasionally one would miss the toilet. I go to the bathroom and PEE ON THE FLOOR. Not a little but A LOT! No one owed up to it despite they're being only 2 possible people! It wouldn't be a big deal if they have just cleaned up after themselves! So who cleans the pee floor! Me.

You think you got problems? I once awoke at night to the sound of my stepfather peeing against the doors of my closet because he was so drunk that instead of finding the toilet he wandered into my room. Guess who had to clean up? I was never more grateful to have a wooden floor rather than carpet.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • Okay, I'm a girl and I pee sitting down. My roommates stand up because they have a penis. Occasionally one would miss the toilet. I go to the bathroom and PEE ON THE FLOOR. Not a little but A LOT! No one owed up to it despite they're being only 2 possible people! It wouldn't be a big deal if they have just cleaned up after themselves! So who cleans the pee floor! Me.
    Why do you live with pigs? I never got why some males prefer pissing standing up. It leaves a mess with piss splashing everywhere. It's worse with those shitty stand up toilets you see in public bathrooms, since the majority of males who use those don't drop their pants, you can be pretty damn sure that they partially pissed on their pants.

Or my bladder is just too powerful.
  • It's worse with those shitty stand up toilets you see in public bathrooms, since the majority of males who use those don't drop their pants, you can be pretty damn sure that they partially pissed on their pants.
    How do you expect to use them? Like Butters?

You think you got problems? I once awoke at night to the sound of my stepfather peeing against the doors of my closet because he was so drunk that instead of finding the toilet he wandered into my room. Guess who had to clean up? I was never more grateful to have a wooden floor rather than carpet.
    Well look like it's time for a pissing contest. (No pun intended)

Viga age 8. Mom got drunk for the umpteenth time. Walked in my room and sat on my piano stool. I tried to push her to the bathroom but I was too small. Guess who had to clean that up. It also happened at a friends house I was sleeping over once...worse.
    I go to the bathroom and PEE ON THE FLOOR. Not a little but A LOT!
    Wait you peed on the floor? ADMIT IT!
    NOOOOOO! I SAW pee on the floor. A big amount of it too.
  • How do you expect to use them? Like Butters?
    No, I expect them to die. Eh, not use them.
  • Viga age 8. Mom got drunk for the umpteenth time. Walked in my room and sat on my piano stool. I tried to push her to the bathroom but I was too small. Guess who had to clean that up. It also happened at a friends house I was sleeping over once...worse.
    Wow, parents sure are awesome!
    Okay, I'm a girl and I pee sitting down. My roommates stand up because they have a penis. Occasionally one would miss the toilet. I go to the bathroom and PEE ON THE FLOOR. Not a little but A LOT! No one owed up to it despite they're being only 2 possible people! It wouldn't be a big deal if they have just cleaned up after themselves! So who cleans the pee floor! Me.
    Why do you live with pigs? I never got why some males prefer pissing standing up. It leaves a mess with piss splashing everywhere. It's worse with those shitty stand up toilets you see in public bathrooms, since the majority of males who use those don't drop their pants, you can be pretty damn sure that they partially pissed on their pants.

Or my bladder is just too powerful.
    Try angling your stream to flow along the wall of the urinal parallel to your schlong. That way the urine flows into the urinal along one of the side walls and the friction helps slow it down without splashing. NOW YOU KNOW!
  • I've definitely missed the toilet before. I wasn't even drunk, just really tired.
  • Try angling your stream to flow along the wall of the urinal parallel to your schlong. That way the urine flows into the urinal along one of the side walls and the friction helps slow it down without splashing. NOW YOU KNOW!
    Oh, I tried that. No success. :
  • Try angling your stream to flow along the wall of the urinal parallel to your schlong. That way the urine flows into the urinal along one of the side walls and the friction helps slow it down without splashing. NOW YOU KNOW!
    Oh, I tried that. No success. :<</p>
    Man, you have a strong bladder. Have you tried getting some penis enlargment pills in order to decrease the amount of pressure that your bladder creates?

Also, if you point upwards you could perhaps angle it so that the stream creates an arc. Then you can aligning the arc so that it touches at nearly tangent to the urinal.

Lastly, just pee in the closet.
  • There are a number of bathroom defilers in the crew. There was that one trifecta of peeing in the downstairs bathroom. I remember.
  • My city experienced a half-hour long blackout today. My sister called me during it after she was freed from the big box retailer she was shopping at when it happened since they couldn't get the electric doors open.
  • My sister called me during it after she was freed from the big box retailer she was shopping at when it happened since they couldn't get the electric doors open.
    Those doors have a simple manual override that's actually fairly standard. Frankly, if a store couldn't or wouldn't engage it to let me out, I would do it myself, and call the police to report a kidnapping if they would not let me. ^_~

In fact, in many stores, the doors will open from the inside if you just push on them hard enough.
  • Also, if you point upwards you could perhaps angle it so that the stream creates an arc. Then you can aligning the arc so that it touches at nearly tangent to the urinal
    He'd probably end up just peeing on the roof...
  • I payed quite a lot of money to download some rare operas from the Amazon MP3 Store. My laptop crashed a few weeks ago and so I've been using my mac. Today I felt like listening to some opera, only to realize that all the downloaded music was on my laptop. So I thought to myself: "I'll just re-download it from the Amazon Store". But you can't. I'm really frustrated.
  • I was driving to work this morning and started to take a right turn onto a road. The road had 2 right turn lanes and I was in the left one. While almost completely out of the turn, out of nowhere, a crazy person in the right one decides he wants to do a U-turn. In front of me. He proceeds to swerve from his lane, around me, and into the opposite lanes, which were full of other cars at the time. I don't now how, but somehow the crazy person squeezed through a tiny gap in the other cars like a hamster.

Meanwhile, after slamming on my breaks to avoid hitting this person, I throw my hands towards the wheel to honk viciously at the crazy person (the first time I've ever reacted fast enough to honk at someone BEFORE they sped off after trying to kill me). And my hand went right through one of the holes in my wheel, because it had been rotated due to the turn I was in the middle of. Sigh.
  • [10:20:32 AM] Nine: Glitch.
    [10:22:08 AM] Nine: Also, holy crap, SEGA using popular songs in their Vocaloid game. o.O
    [10:22:35 AM] Sonic D Hedgehog: A vocaloid game?
    [10:23:06 AM] Nine: Yeah.
    [10:23:15 AM] Nine: Hatsune Miku - Project DIVA-.
    [10:23:21 AM] Nine: http://www.moetron.com/2009/06/22/hatsune-miku-project-diva-dear-cocoa-girls-pv/
    [10:23:46 AM] Nine: It's basically just a rhythm game.
    [10:24:02 AM] Nine: But I hadn't expected them to get their hands on a ton of popular songs made by fans.
    [10:24:14 AM] Sonic D Hedgehog: wow, fuck yeah.
    [10:24:23 AM] Sonic D Hedgehog: I'd buy it just for miku
    [10:24:59 AM] Nine: PSP game.
    [10:25:05 AM] Sonic D Hedgehog: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [10:25:13 AM] Nine: :3
    [10:25:21 AM] Nine: Shattering dreams this easily should be forbidden.
    [10:26:12 AM] Sonic D Hedgehog: I-I must have this game...But- but I CANT BUY A PSP!!! EXPENSIVE, SONY, GAGH!!! *brainsplosion*
  • [10:25:21 AM] Nine: Shattering dreams this easily should be forbidden.
    Possibly the best quote ever on the forum.
  • I knew about that, and have been kind of waffling on getting a psp.
  • edited June 2009
    So I've been pursuing an intern at work (I know, I know - bad Pete). Found out today that she's pretty much still hung up on the guy who recently dumped her, and that she's a drama queen who thrives on making life complicated. Well, I sorta had an inkling that she was that way, but I received confirmation today.

So, I'm out. Fail is largely on her part for being needlessly complicated. Slightly on me for not recognizing it almost instantly, but I got out before I got invested.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • So I've been pursuing an intern at work (I know, I know - bad Pete). Found out today that she's pretty much still hung up on the guy who recently dumped her, and that she's a drama queen who thrives on making life complicated. Well, I sorta had an inkling that she was that way, but I received confirmation today.

So, I'm out. Fail is largely on her part for being needlessly complicated. Slightly on me for not recognizing it almost instantly, but I got out before I got invested.
    That is her fail, not yours. It is a win for you because you realized it early on.
  • So I've been pursuing an intern at work (I know, I know - bad Pete). Found out today that she's pretty much still hung up on the guy who recently dumped her, and that she's a drama queen who thrives on making life complicated. Well, I sorta had an inkling that she was that way, but I received confirmation today.
    Augh, drama-queen girls suck. Good idea to stay away if she is big on the making-life-complicated bit. You can still hang around with her and talk about metal, though.
    Augh, drama-queen girls suck. Good idea to stay away if she is big on the making-life-complicated bit. You can still hang around with her and talk about metal, though.
    Sorta hard not to when she sits right next to me. :P

But yeah, I try to keep my life drama-free.
  • Someone broke into our van last night. They stole three pairs of sunglasses. And 500 euros, the deposit from the subletter for our apartment back in Berlin, which I'd forgotten was in the van.

I have the feeling we left a door unlocked, so it is probably our fault. Feeling stupid is one thing, someone acting on your stupidity is another.
  • But yeah, I try to keep my life drama-free.
    A great way to live.
  • The Arma 2 demo took five hours to download, fifteen minutes to unzip, and the installer froze windows explorer when I tried to launch it. So I start the task manager, restart windows explorer, and decide to deal with the demo tomorrow. Two hours later, I get this:

I'm still wondering if the actual installer will launch.
  • The Arma 2 demo took five hours to download, fifteen minutes to unzip, and the installer froze windows explorer when I tried to launch it. So I start the task manager, restart windows explorer, and decide to deal with the demo tomorrow.Two hourslater, I get this:

I'm still wondering if the actual installer will launch.
    Specs?
  • Gunter, the ArmA 2 demo is on Steam. It would be much easier to download and install it with Steam's help.