This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• "stabbed him on several occasions"

And he's still with her?

And he's still with her?
    Not anymore, but he stayed with her after the stabbings.

And he's still with her?
    Abusive relationships, man.

And he's still with her?

I suppose. I just figured that stabbing would sort of transcend the typical abusive relationship pattern.

And he's still with her?

I suppose. I just figured that stabbing would sort of transcend the typical abusive relationship pattern.

They wounds weren't actually very bad, the worst one was maybe 3/4".
  • My abs are sore for an unknown reason.
  • My knee gave out some 35 miles into a 60 mile day of riding. (Usual Rym's knee business). As a result, I carried the rest of the ride mostly with my other leg.

That leg no longer wishes to be a part of the Rym community. And I'm walking lopsided. ;^)
  • I suppose. I just figured that stabbing would sort of transcend the typical abusive relationship pattern.
    Abusive relationships really do not have patterns from what I have seen, and I wish stabbing was the worst physical abuse I have seen.
  • peed on the living room floor.
    Why? Why would she do that?

• My knee gave out some 35 miles into a 60 mile day of riding. (Usual Rym's knee business). As a result, I carried the rest of the ride mostly with my other leg.

That leg no longer wishes to be a part of the Rym community. And I'm walking lopsided. ;^)
    Pimp kane time
  • A Neo-Nazi Group actually has a seat in Greek Parliament: http://www.care2.com/causes/greek-neo-nazis-gain-parliamentary-seat.html

Fuck, I want to help my girlfriend's country, but this kind of shit is just making it look bad. Even just looking at the leader, I wouldn't vote for the guy.
  • I am suddenly very anti-austerity measures...
  • So you're pro bankruptcy?
  • So you're pro bankruptcy?
    Is that a thing people are for or against?
  • edited May 2012
    My knowledge on the matter is limited [Google will probably tell you more.] but they would receive bankruptcy protection and probably be better off for now. It would just suck massively for everyone else and themselves in the long run.

There's probably already in-depth analysis of this if you look around.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Further bailouts could make the Euro itself collapse, but I'm not going to be dogmatic about this. Can we not argue about it?
  • Can we not argue about it?
    You must be new here...
  • Can we not argue about it?
    No.

Your move.

• It is truly a strange game.
  • Finally discovered why my AR15 produced such large groups. The rear scope ring was only finger tight for some reason.
  • It is truly a strange game.
    The only way to win is to not play.

• Probable burst water pipe under my closet floor.
  • An F and two Ds this semester. Fuck.
    Surely that wasn't a surprise?
  • I did really bad last semester so I was put on academic probation. That means I need to talk to my adviser to get the hold removed from my account so that I can register for classes. I just switched majors so I lost my old adviser, and my new one hasn't been given to me yet. This normally wouldn't be an issue but if I'm not registered for classes by today, they either need my school laptop back or I'll be charged $15 a day. Fuuuuuuuck.
    Surely that wasn't a surprise?
    Only slightly; I was expecting Cs and Ds, but got slammed on a attendance a little harder than I thought I would.

• I once again ate half a pizza and I regret it today. >.<
  • I did really bad last semester so I was put on academic probation. That means I need to talk to my adviser to get the hold removed from my account so that I can register for classes. I just switched majors so I lost my old adviser, and my new one hasn't been given to me yet. This normally wouldn't be an issue but if I'm not registered for classes by today, they either need my school laptop back or I'll be charged $15 a day. Fuuuuuuuck.
    Go to the Registrar or Academic Affairs. They should be able to sort you out.

• Double Secret Probation?
  • I only discovered that our city libraries also have an extensive catalog of ebooks and the like available for loan. Everyone I've spoken to had no idea this was the case, except for the librarians. Why the hell don't we advertise this?