This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• The shore has a better chance of having single ladies.
    True...
    Yes, very true. AND he is now talking about leaving Saturday morning (arrive @5pm) and leaving Sunday morning... :( Unless I can talk him into longer we will not even have a full day.
    Man, if you're gonna visit Albany from DC you really need to commit to a half day of work on Friday. >_>
  • Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Laaaaaaaaaaame.
    You should take this one. Tell him all the awesome shit you have planned and why he should blow off work on Friday. He doesn't like his job anyhow!

You should take this one. Tell him all the awesome shit you have planned and why he should blow off work on Friday. He doesn't like his job anyhow!

I have awesome shit planned?

Yes, like margaritas and BBQ...or something.
  • I'm going to be on a ship without internet access cheaper than 70 cents per minute. Email only for the next week! Catch you later, forumites.
    Yes, like margaritas and BBQ...or something.
    I guess I could make brats and grill them. Have some beers.

• The shore has a better chance of having single ladies.
    True...
    Yes, very true. AND he is now talking about leaving Saturday morning (arrive @5pm) and leaving Sunday morning... :( Unless I can talk him into longer we will not even have a full day.
    Man, if you're gonna visit Albany from DC you really need to commit to a half day of work on Friday. >_>
    Or you could just move to Albany and rent a house with me and Pete. Then it costs you no gas and no time to visit!

• Or you could just move to Albany and rent a house with me and Pete. Then it costs you no gas and no time to visit!

DOOO EEEET.
  • Lesson One: Never let Pete dictate your drinking pace.
  • Lesson One: Never let Pete dictate your drinking pace.
    You can't tell me you didn't have fun

Well you might not remember it very well...
  • I have gained a hole in my toe. It has deiced to bleed. I do not know where I got this hole from. Please leave hole, I have enough holes for one person I do not need any more.
  • edited September 2012
    Lesson One: Never let Pete dictate your drinking pace.
    You can't tell me you didn't have fun

Well you might not remember it very well...
    Man, I can't wait to party with Pete some day. Judging by our respective reputations, songs will be written about that debauch.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Nuri, want to see if Evan is interested in car pooling to Albany? Tell him midday tomorrow and I'll drive.
  • He has a party Friday night. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to skip it. There is, however, a possibility... why don't I give you his number and you can see if he is up for working something out?
  • Could work, maybe I could at get him to leave earlier on saturday.
  • I have often found that, when attempting to peer pressure a third party, you should:

1) Find someone who the person who is to be peer pressured doesn't know is attending/doing the thing you need to pressure the person into going to/do.
    2) Have them text that person the following: "Heard you aren't doing [x]. Laaaaaaaaame." The amount of A's is essential.
    3) Wait.

I have also found that "Gaaaaaaaaaay" seems to be more effective, but I never use it because I don't like the connotations.
  • George. Fuckin' do it.
  • WuB: This image tends to work for the "gaaaaaaaay" thing. It gets your point across in a funny way.

• I have often found that, when attempting to peer pressure a third party, you should:

1) Find someone who the person who is to be peer pressured doesn't know is attending/doing the thing you need to pressure the person into going to/do.
    2) Have them text that person the following: "Heard you aren't doing [x]. Laaaaaaaaame." The amount of A's is essential.
    3) Wait.

I have also found that "Gaaaaaaaaaay" seems to be more effective, but I never use it because I don't like the connotations.
    George. Fuckin' do it.
  • edited September 2012
    My mastery of the subtle art of manipulation is unparalleled.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Hey George, I heard you weren't gonna text Evan. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
  • What a homosapien
    You heard wrong bitch!
    You heard wrong bitch!
    That's mah boy.

Also, relevant to your interests: My female roommate drives a Ford Mustang and refuses to drive a car with an automatic transmission. Told you they exist, dude.

You heard wrong bitch!
    That's mah boy.

Also, relevant to your interests: My female roommate drives a Ford Mustang and refuses to drive a car with an automatic transmission. Told you they exist, dude.
    But is it a V8 and is she single?
  • Yes and yes.
  • Hit that, sir.
    I don't find her that attractive. Perhaps this is one of those "Three options, pick two" situations?
  • edited September 2012
    Hit that, sir.
    I don't find her that attractive. Perhaps this is one of those "Three options, pick two" situations?
    What's wrong with her? Is she really fat?
    Post edited by George Patches on