This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• Opposite problem. I'm not attracted to anyone most of the time.
  • edited September 2012
    I'd go with "aww yeah, I'd hit that if given ample opportunity and a clear conscience and not in great marriage and such :-p"
    That's just biology, dude.

Obviously I understand that, I get tired of being told by holier then thou types that they only have eyes for their true love or whatever the crap they spill at one point or another.

or I encounter people like Creamsteak who say they are not attracted to anyone. Different strokes for different blokes.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • edited September 2012
    Sometimes I see a girl and go "woo." Don't tell my girlfriend!
    I prefer more of a thoughtful "Phwoarrr", myself.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Sometimes I see a girl and go "woo." Don't tell my girlfriend!
    I prefer more of a thoughtful "Phwoarrr", myself.
    Every once in a while it'll be a satisfied "Mmhmm", and I'll feel weird about myself.
  • sometimes i see a girl walking in front of me with a really nice ass
    sometimes in yoga pants
    and so i just walk and look
    and i think
    "this is so nice right now"

i will not
    apologize
  • edited September 2012
    sometimes i see a girl walking in front of me with a really nice ass
    sometimes in yoga pants
    and so i just walk and look
    and i think
    "this is so nice right now"

i will not
    apologize
    Yoga pants are awesome.

Sometimes my dad and I are driving to someplace, having a conversation, and stop at an intersection. A cute girl walks across the street and the conversation simply stops. XD
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Yoga pants are the bane of my ability to pay attention.

• Sometimes my dad and I are driving to someplace, having a conversation, and stop at an intersection. A cute girl walks across the street and the conversation simply stops. XD
    That's some good, old fashioned Father-Son bonding.
  • I guess I'm the only one on the planet who thinks yoga pants just look sloppy and slovenly when worn as general purpose garments.
  • I guess I'm the only one on the planet who thinks yoga pants just look sloppy and slovenly when worn as general purpose garments.
    Nope, pretty sure Tim Gunn agrees with you.

They are basically thin, straight-leg sweatpants.

• Maybe? I think we're all too busy being...Umm...Distracted, to notice.
    I am in college, motherfucker. These asses are in the primetime of their lives, and the young women who own them are covering them in skintight, crack-climbing elastane yoga pants for the good of the human race.

Would if everyone could be so goddamned lucky.
    Nope, pretty sure Tim Gunn agrees with you.

They are basically thin, straight-leg sweatpants.
    I really have no idea who Tim Gunn is outside of the quick google I just did, but when I was in high school it was the sweatpants-with-the-waistband-rolled-down thing, which was arguably worse.
    I can hear the words your saying, but they don't make any sense.

• I am in college, motherfucker.
    I live in a subtropical country where women are generally comfortable enough with their bodies to walk around in tiny jean-shorts and a bikini top, and men a pair of pluggers or 3/4 shorts. You adopted having a cheeky perv. I was born into it.

• edited September 2012
    Also, this whole microskirt/micro-jean-shorts with thigh-highs or leggings and big fucking Wellington rain boots that all the UIUC girls do when it drizzles has me climbing the goddamned walls.
    I am in college, motherfucker.
    I live in a subtropical country where women are generally comfortable enough with their bodies to walk around in tiny jean-shorts and a bikini top, and men a pair of pluggers or 3/4 shorts. You adopted having a cheeky perv. I was born into it.
    "I didn't get caught gawking until I was a grown man...And by then, it was only irritating."

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • (I'm not big on yoga pants, either.)
    I am in college, motherfucker. These asses are in the primetime of their lives, and the young women who own them are covering them in skintight, crack-climbing elastane yoga pants for the good of the human race.

College is the time for pajama pants in class. Take advantage of every minute of sleep you can get, roll out of bed, throw on basic covering, and go. That's how you do it unless you have something pesky to look good for like a job or and interview.

College is the time for pajama pants in class. Take advantage of every minute of sleep you can get, roll out of bed, throw on basic covering, and go. That's how you do it unless you have something pesky to look good for like a job or and interview.

ACADEMIA 4EVER

ACADEMIA 4EVER

w00t college.

• Some day I would like to see the stats on number of bomb threats that actually yielded bombs versus the number of bombings that were unannounced. I feel like the former is probably a very low number.

Punk kids trying to get out of class, most likely.
  • edited September 2012
    I enjoy the female form. I reflect on its many configurations and presentations every day.

Sometimes twice a day.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on

I never boarded at any college, but my overwhelming impression is that this is extraordinarily disrespectful to the instructor and I'd never even dream of doing it.
  • Hah, like your instructor even cares. This is college, remember?
  • Hah, like your instructor even cares. This is college, remember?
    Whether he does or not, I'd find it disrespectful to the institution. Call me old fashioned I suppose. If you're going to pay $Holy.Shit for an education, you should probably act like you're taking it seriously.
  • Oh, I do take my education very seriously. I also take my sleep very seriously.
  • Maybe if you're not engaged in the class. I dunno; I always sat close to the front and participated in class discussion, and my instructors never seemed to care about my clothes. They still asked me to tutor, RA, TA, etc. YMMV.

If my clothes offended them, they sucked it up. I'm there to learn and participate in class. My clothing in no way impacts my ability to do that. Given that I did better in the classes than 90% of my classmates, I'm pretty sure the Profs had other things to worry about than my pants.
  • On the other hand, if you already paid $Holy.Shit for an education, it shouldn't really matter what clothes you wear to class.
  • On the other hand, if you already paid $Holy.Shit for an education, it shouldn't really matter what clothes you wear to class.
    You're a participant in your education.

Anyway, like I said, clearly old fashioned. Dress = respect in many areas and school used to be one of them just like weddings and funerals and court dates.
  • I studied a traditional science. I was lucky that my professors knew how to dress themselves at all.