This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• Just started learning how to sign in ASL earlier this quarter, and I already know how to say "Hello, my name is Professor bullshit, welcome to bullshit class." I am very happy.
  • Just started learning how to sign in ASL earlier this quarter
    Congrats! Learning ASL is one of my life goals. I would like to take a class once I get out of school. If that ever happens.
  • Cute attack!
  • "Hello, my name is Professor bullshit, welcome to bullshit class."
    New Corner Crew cheer, right here.
  • Cute attack!
    Baby goats are hilarious. At that age running is more akin to flinging themselves onward at top speed, with lots of random twisting, jumping, spinning and stopping.
  • I was a guest host on the latest Movies You Should See. Had so much fun recording that show.
  • Boo-yah: Had an awesome time gaming in Jacksonville FL last night. There is a local store, Borderlands Comic & Games, that had six large gaming tables, with every single seat full on a Wednesday night. Very friendly crowd. I travel a lot and try to hit up the local stores and the only one that's compared was Green Dragon in Charleston, SC.

I wish there was a place close to my actual home that had such a board gaming scene. I've checked out a small handful of places in the past, but have been plagued by the dreaded BO monster. I hadn't checked in over a year now, but apparently a board gaming night has started up at the bowling alley 10-15 minutes of my house. Will have to check this out. Really hoping it winds up being a cool crowd. Also, a new gaming store has opened up 25-30 minutes away that doesn't have much of a scene beyond your CCG stuff, but the owner is a big board gamer and wants to see one form. I might be able to help him out, cause I would love to see one as well.
  • TWO JOB OFFERS IN THE SAME HOUR!!!
    *high five*
    *high five*
    *brohoof*
    Ah fuck this shit.
    *brofist*
  • edited March 2011
    TWO JOB OFFERS IN THE SAME HOUR!!!
    *high five*
    *brohoof*
    Ah fuck this shit.

*brofist*
    And thus, the end of an era.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • Until MLP Season 2: Rainbow Dash Gaiden.
  • edited March 2011
    Until MLP Season 2: Rainbow Dash Gaiden - Electric Rainbow Bugaloo.
    FTFY.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • Until MLP Season 2: Rainbow Dash Gaiden - Electric Rainbow Bugaloo.
    FTFY.
    Eeeyup.
  • Yesterday I re-kindle my friendship with a good friend from my college days after almost 2 years.
    The ponies were right, Friendship IS magic!
  • Just got made head of my Uni's anime and manga society. Now to start on all projects that I have for it.
  • Acquired bling-bling for winning one-act play state championship.
  • I was given a big compliment by our principal in front of everyone at a meeting yesterday afternoon. :D
  • I convinced my landlord to switch from 5Mbit/xxxKbit internet to 50Mbit/5Mbit! It's being installed Thursday!
  • I convinced my landlord to switch from 5Mbit/xxxKbit internet to 50Mbit/5Mbit! It's being installed Thursday!
    I read this as 5Mbit/Xzibit internet. Speaking of which, I want to see what Pimp My Ride would do for a big board game or RPG nerd.
  • edited March 2011
    I read this as 5Mbit/Xzibit internet. Speaking of which, I want to see what Pimp My Ride would do for a big board game or RPG nerd.
    Yo dawg, first off, we replaced your lame ass tires with custom treads that print your guild name in the snow. Then, we put in custom rims with 30d titanium dice in them. They tumble the dice in the rims while you drive. And your paint job, pearlesant red, green, and purple with the entire third ed done in white. Next, we put in a custom MP3 Horn that plays the roar of a fucking dragon at 80dB. The interior has been re-done in dragonfire red and the shifter knob has been replaced with a custom one molded in the shape of an orcs skull. And check out the trunk. Oh yeah, thats right, a pneumatic raised table so you and your homeboys can do gaming on the go.

Now your car will be the most bad ass honda civic sedan to ever stay in his mothers garage.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I hadn't performed for two months, but last night I rocked out with two really fun shows. The juggling in the second show was much better than the first, and I only made one (unchoreographed) drop in the whole 55 minutes. One day I'll do a full show with no drops at all, but it hasn't happened yet. But one day...
  • I leave for my class trip to New York City tomorrow morning!
  • I got my SAT scores: 2290!
    Nice! Way to kick my 2110's ass.
    You fucker, you beat my best by 40 points.
  • ITT: an SAT dick-measuring contest.
  • What about ACT scores? That's still cool, right? Right?
  • What about ACT scores? That's still cool, right? Right?
    ACT 35. I'm not sure I even took the SAT.