This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• What could possibly be worth 0.23%?
    ...Microeconomics?
    The weirdest thing is that the test was a multiple choice, scantron affair.
    Sounds like your class got a weird curve, then. How many people are in it?
    Sounds like your class got a weird curve, then. How many people are in it?
    Around 120-ish.
  • Booh Yah!: All season of Initial D are on Netflix instant streaming :D
  • Booh Yah!: All season of Initial D are on Netflix instant streaming :D
  • I've got two jobs for the near future. One is a web design/development gig for a former professor and the other involves chaperoning a group of ~15 French college students around Orlando, taking them to the theme parks and generally making sure their time here is enjoyable. May also have a pretty good job lined up for once I graduate in December, but I don't want to jinx that.
  • I've got two jobs for the near future. One is a web design/development gig for a former professor and the other involves chaperoning a group of ~15 French college students around Orlando, taking them to the theme parks and generally making sure their time here is enjoyable. May also have a pretty good job lined up for once I graduate in December, but I don't want to jinx that.
    I was gonna say is one a blow job and the other a rim job?
    I was gonna say is one a blow job and the other a rim job?
    Hehehe, or should I say HOI HOI HOI...
  • First time to the gym in a month and a half, and feel pretty damn good despite that. Definitely ready to make it a regular thing again.
  • My Computer ethics professor used XKCD in class today. Just thought that was neato.

Also, befriended cute girl in cinema class who's into/getting into classic videogames, plays guitar, knows more about Simon Pegg movies than I, other stuff. MUST. NOT. MESS. THIS. UP.

Money and birthday presents this weekend woo.
  • MUST. NOT. MESS. THIS. UP.
    You better not. Or else.
  • MUST. NOT. MESS. THIS. UP.
    You better not. Or else.
    ...Or else you'll move on and find somebody just as awesome later on (he said as if to convince himself as much as the others).
  • edited April 2011
    I'm feeling fine! Filled with emotion,

Thanks to everyone for helping me through the hard times.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Yay! Glad you're feeling better. :D
  • Yeah! Good luck! Hope you always keep getting better and happier all the time.
  • I'm done with my first complete draft of my first author paper. Now for a few revisions and then I can submit it and ASK FOR PERMISSION TO WRITE. BOOYAH.
  • I'm done with my first complete draft of my first author paper. Now for a few revisions and then I can submit it and ASK FOR PERMISSION TO WRITE. BOOYAH.
    Soon! Very soon!

Will you make us call you "doctor?"
  • Aw yee, just got the position of Teaching Assistant for an Intro to Robotics course at my old nerd camp this summer.
  • Totally set up for my return to PC gaming. It's been way to long since I've wieldied a rifle via keyboard and mouse. Will be shaking off the noob dust this weekend via L4D2. Had no trouble getting through first shot at a campaign on normal so it must not be that bad.
    Also, got a 360 controller receiver so I can play Meat Boy and take advantage of all the custom levels on PC.
  • Law review article: submitted. Booh yah.

I think I went through more drafts on that thing than I have ever done on anything in my entire life. As a result, I'm tremendously satisfied with it. Yay!
  • I'm feeling fine! Filled with emotion,
    That didn't last long. Wtf emotions, why can't you stay still for a change.
  • Law review article: submitted. Booh yah.
    That's my girl!
  • edited April 2011
    A mate of mine picked up up Portal 2 on Pre-order as an early birthday gift. Fuckin' legend.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • At my Botball tournament. The second song played was "Butterfly," which pretty much set the mood of "awesome" for the rest of the day. My team seems like it will probably win; we won seeding round and I think my Partner and I got a perfect score on our onsite presentation. I saw two middle schoolers making out earlier. A good time is had by all.
  • I've got a bed now! I was using the inside of my beanbag chair, so this is probably a bit of an improvement. Also got to drive a work van for the first time. Kind of scary, but fun too.
  • I was using the inside of my beanbag chair
    What? o.O Were you sleeping on a pile of styrofoam pellets? Seems like it would be better to use the whole beanbag chair.

Still though - yay for beds!
  • I used an air mattress for my bed for 4 or 5 months straight. Yay for beds!
  • What? o.O Were you sleeping on a pile of styrofoam pellets? Seems like it would be better to use the whole beanbag chair.
    No, it's more like a futon. A big rectangular thing holding all the innards so it can function as a makeshift bed.
  • What? o.O Were you sleeping on a pile of styrofoam pellets? Seems like it would be better to use the whole beanbag chair.
    No, it's more like a futon. A big rectangular thing holding all the innards so it can function as a makeshift bed.
    Oooh. I've never heard of that before. Sounds pretty cool!