This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• I finished a short comic this week!
  • Yesterday was an awesome day. I had friends over for breakfast, then played combat in the yard. Then the weather was amazing, so we met up again in the park for more combat. Then I had a rocking juggling session. Then I went to an open stage music and comedy show. I performed three songs, two of them for the first time, and rocked the house. Also I have a really cool girlfriend.
  • Melbourne. No idea, but I'm keen on finding out. If you follow.
    Hmm. A filthy Mexican. I'm sure we can figure something out, here.
    To answer the other question: white wine.

No fucking clue after that.
  • SUPER MARIO RPG SNES CART!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • In America for a two week trip. First time on the West Coast. SF for a few hours, then up to Portland for a juggling festival, then back to SF for two days, then over to Yosemite National Park for three days, then back to SF until I leave.

And now.... jet lag.
  • In America for a two week trip. First time on the West Coast. SF for a few hours, then up to Portland for a juggling festival, then back to SF for two days, then over to Yosemite National Park for three days, then back to SF until I leave.
    Well snap. I will just happen to be in Portland this coming weekend. My girlfriend and I might come out to see you perform.
    Well snap. I will just happen to be in Portland this coming weekend. My girlfriend and I might come out to see you perform.
    Do it.
  • A girl I was talking to asked me for a piece of paper, then handed it back to me with her phone number written on it.
  • edited September 2011
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited September 2011
    So, I made a prop replica of something in Dr Who, and somehow, before I even have the real ability to sell shit, I've got at least nine customers, 18 thinking about it, and one dude who might pick up a dozen. Not bad!

I think I accidentally a business!
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Sail:

YOU ARE WINNER
  • edited September 2011
    So, I made a prop replica of something in Dr Who, and somehow, before I even have the real ability to sell shit, I've got at least nine customers, 18 thinking about it, and one dude who might pick up a dozen. Not bad!

I think I accidentally a business!
    What did you make?
    Edit: Nevermind. Just noticed your post in that other thread.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • A girl I was talking to asked me for a piece of paper, then handed it back to me with her phone number written on it.
    Damn women and their cryptic actions. WHAT COULD SHE MEAN?
    Damn women and their cryptic actions. WHAT COULD SHE MEAN?
  • Damn women and their cryptic actions. WHAT COULD SHE MEAN?
    I think she was just messing up a piece of his paper, WTF man, what's with women always destroying stuff.
  • Last night I performed in the Portland Juggling Festival Gala Show. I performed a current favourite act (ring juggling) and also re-premiered a ball and club act that I performed for the first and last time in 2005. I'm really proud of the act, and I'm looking forward to sharing it at future juggling conventions!
  • I dont think any juggling act could top what Will Ferrel did on The Office.
  • I like to think he was taking the piss out of consultants and gurus, not jugglers. I like to think that.

Also:
  • First lecture of the term and my lecture sounds like Dougal.
  • BooYah - Just about finished this ass-hard program (insanely simple to anyone who knows how to program, but I'll take my victories where I can)

Fail - Huge butt sweat problem, even with 2 giant fans around me
  • Swamp ass is a serious problem.
  • Located, downloaded, and successfully burned a new working copy of Battle Balls to replace my aging PS disc.
  • Located, downloaded, and successfully burned a new working copy of Battle Balls to replace my aging PS disc.
    You sure you want to continue to get your ass kicked :-p
    You sure you want to continue to get your ass kicked :-p
    I think you're forgetting who was kicking who's ass in which game there, skippy.
  • I think you're forgetting who was kicking who's ass in which game there, skippy.
    My ass was mostly the one being kicked.

I beat Adam twice. Once, a dog interrupted him. Once, a girl interrupted him.

He beat me I believe eleven times.
  • Damn women and their cryptic actions. WHAT COULD SHE MEAN?
    I think she was just messing up a piece of his paper, WTF man, what's with women always destroying stuff.
    We know how men need to feel useful, so we are very considerately making jobs for them. ;)
  • I think you're forgetting who was kicking who's ass in which game there, skippy.
    Magical Drop or Battle Balls, I give you all the balls.
    Magical Drop or Battle Balls, I give you all the balls.
    You can't handle my balls. Should you bring your measly weak balls against my giant manly balls, surely yours would be crushed.