This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• I dunno, is it weird for a programmer to not have any hacking sense whatsoever?
    Maybe a bit. But hey, I hack things and I'm not a programmer at all, so maybe not.
  • I signed up for a class that taught breathing exercises and some meditation. I cannot believe that it works, I feel so...pure and...centered. I'm going every single day as a result.
    Remember, you can find meditation in all things, not just sitting about gazing at your navel.
  • edited January 2010
    Sayonara Geofino Sensei:

By the way, Geofino, I love you. :3
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • Sayonara Geofino Sensei:

Thank you for that, I'm quite flattered by that. Like the awesome "Emily-Sempai - Geofino Tearful Admission" fanfiction made by Sonic a while ago, I always take those things with great humor and get hysterical. When things like that are presented into that kind of format, I'm able to and willing to laugh at my drama-ing and idiocy.
  • Thank you for that, I'm quite flattered by that. Like the awesome "Emily-Sempai - Geofino Tearful Admission" fanfiction made by Sonic a while ago, I always take those things with great humor and get hysterical. When things like that are presented into that kind of format, I'm able to and willing to laugh at my drama-ing and idiocy.
    For the record, whenever you write like this, I hear everything presented in the voice of Genji from Genji Monogatari.
  • Thank you for that, I'm quite flattered by that. Like the awesome "Emily-Sempai - Geofino Tearful Admission" fanfiction made by Sonic a while ago, I always take those things with great humor and get hysterical. When things like that are presented into that kind of format, I'm able to and willing to laugh at my drama-ing and idiocy.
    For the record, whenever you write like this, I hear everything presented in the voice of Genji from Genji Monogatari.
    I don't get it...
  • Sayonara Geofino Sensei
    Things like this are why I like Geofino. I wish something I said could get turned into something awesome like this. Maybe I should start posting more...
  • Sayonara Geofino Sensei
    Things like this are why I like Geofino. I wish something I said could get turned into something awesome like this. Maybe I should start posting more...
    You guys are great -grinning while typing-
  • Sayonara Geofino Sensei:

Thank you for that, I'm quite flattered by that. Like the awesome "Emily-Sempai - Geofino Tearful Admission" fanfiction made by Sonic a while ago, I always take those things with great humor and get hysterical. When things like that are presented into that kind of format, I'm able to and willing to laugh at my drama-ing and idiocy.
    I immediately lol'd. First off, that thing I wrote now has a name, and a great one at that. Secondly, Yosho, you are a genius. That was great.
  • I have cropped the comic and made it my profile picture, because I love it so much. It's such a good parody...and yet scarily accurate.
  • I am...truly flattered!
  • I don't get it...
    You get into this "courtly Japanese expression of emotion" mode. It's pretty funny.

The series should be called Young Geofino Sensei - Great Journey Trial of Difficulties or something equally crazy.
  • edited January 2010
    I'd take out the "sensei", and replace it with something more appropriate.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Young Geofino Kōhai - Great Journey Trial of Difficulties

Theme song: "Luv pt. 2" by Nujabes.
  • edited January 2010
    Theme song: "Luv pt. 2" by Nujabes.
    One of my favorite songs in the whole world.
    EDIT: heh, I was thinking of "Luv (sic) Pt3 (Feat. Shing02)"
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Have finally today sourced the very elusive speedometer gear components for my camaro. This means I now have all the necessary parts for my transmission swap.
  • Have finally today sourced the very elusive speedometer gear components for my camaro. This means I now have all the necessary parts for my transmission swap.
    Nice!
    I'm going to have a bitch of a time with that when I get my car in LA - I'm picking up a 1975 Ford Falcon XB imported from Australia, with the only modification being a MPH speedo. The problem - It's an auto, and it's going to be arse-expensive to have a transmission shipped from home, even if I can get one cheap as chips from a junkyard.
  • I'm going to have a bitch of a time with that when I get my car in LA - I'm picking up a 1975 Ford Falcon XB imported from Australia, with the only modification being a MPH speedo. The problem - It's an auto, and it's going to be arse-expensive to have a transmission shipped from home, even if I can get one cheap as chips from a junkyard.
    You're going to Federalize an Australian car? Are you aware of all the hoops you have to jump through for that?
  • You're going to Federalize an Australian car? Are you aware of all the hoops you have to jump through for that?
    Already done - I'm buying it from the guy who did so. He bought it to turn it into a Mad Max interceptor replica, but never got around to it.
  • Something amazing happened at a neighboring school near mine...the school approved a stage version of -hyperventilating-...Dr. Horrible. My mouth was wide open when I found out about this, and I assume it will be awesome as their plays are a million times better than our plays and musicals will ever be.
  • There's a stage version of Dr. Horrible?
  • There's a stage version of Dr. Horrible?
    Well they are going to recreate it from the series. I have faith in it because of what I said about their production values.
  • I remember reading somewhere that there actually is a stage adaption of Dr. Horrible, but that may not be what they're performing.
  • Churba, good luck with that, does it come with a 351 windsor V8?
  • Churba, good luck with that, does it come with a 351 windsor V8?
    I'd never be able to afford the Guzzleine for it if It were. It's a 250ci 2V 6, 170 BHP to start with, with custom Pacemaker headers and a custom dual exhaust, on top of that, I already posses a turbo that should suit it right down to the ground, along with a holley carby that should go along as well. I won't be buying it sight unseen, I'll make a through inspection first, but It's looking good so far.
  • Took second place in my first judo tournament tonight. Details in the martial arts thread.
  • My boo-yah is that I finally have a coaching job again. I completely didn't expect to have work that didn't involve matainence and repair until the summer.

Considering that I have to wake up before noon tomorrow, I should really be sleeping right now.
  • My boo-yah is that I finally have a coaching job again. I completely didn't expect to have work that didn't involve matainence and repair until the summer.
    What are you coaching? Sailing?
  • Yup yup. Coaching the junior race team tomorrow in preparation for a regatta mid-February. I hope it's breezy tomorrow because they need a workout.